SBI Recruitment 2020 8134 Junior Associate.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the under given vacancy table against each state/UT).
The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify the language test will not be offered appointment. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencinghaving studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer / Inter State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
Post Name Junior Associate
Total Vacancy: 8134
- Graduation in any discipline.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 26-01-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 10-02-2020
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): February/ March 2020
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): 11-02-2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): 2nd Week of April 2020 (Tentatively)
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 19-04-2020.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020. After registration candidates are
required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on
working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
SBI Recruitment 2020 Download Advertisement.