SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Jobs Recruitment 2023.
State Bank of India SBI Jobs invites On-line application from Indian Citizen for appointment in the following Specialist Cadre Officer Posts on Regular and Contractual Basis.
For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Name of the Post :
- Senior Vice President & Head (Marketing)
- Assistant General Manager (Marketing) / Chief Manager (Marketing)
How to apply:
Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given in Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers
Terms and Conditions:
- The process of Registration will be completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload xerox copies of all required documents (i.e. resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience certificate, caste certificate, EWS Certificate, PwBD Certificate etc.) failing which their application / candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
- Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (i.e. Age, Educational Qualification caste certificate, EWS Certificate, PwBD Certificate and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates).
- The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- All revisions/ corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order
- Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
- Candidate is allowed to apply for more than one post.
- Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as General or General (LD/VI/HI/D&E), as the case may be. OBC category candidate should submit the OBC certificate on format prescribed by Govt. of India, having Non-Creamy Layer clause issued during the period 01.04.2023 to the date of interview.
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel or modify the recruitment process entirely or partially at any stage / time.
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines (wherever applicable).
- Reservation for Person with Disability (PwBD) is horizontal within the overall vacancies for the post and is included in the vacancy of the respective parent category.
- PwBD candidate should produce a certificate issued by a competent authority as per the Govt of India guidelines.
Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Government of India Guidelines.
In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field.
In cases the certificate of degree/diploma does not specify the field of specialization, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university/college specifically mentioning the specialization.
Click here for Complete Notification
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.