SKIMS Soura Jobs Recruitment 2020 Scientist – B posts.
SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES SRINAGAR DEPARTMENT OF ENDOCRINOLOGY ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited for the following post purely on temporary basis for a period of 6 Months / duration of the project for ICMR funded NATIONAL TASK FORCE project entitled, “Evaluation of prevalence, regional phenotypic variation, co morbidities, risk factors and the variations in response to different therapeutic modalities among Indian women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): A Multicenter study across India” (FOR SKIMS CENTRE).
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications as per the attached format with the attested copies of certificates/documents shall reach the office of undersigned up to 10th June 2020. No application shall be entertained beyond the last date. Applications without complete documents will not be entertained.
The terms & conditions for the post are as follows:
01. The posts will be filled up purely on temporary basis.
02. The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
03. Since the post is purely temporary, the candidates selected will have no claim for regular appointments under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after termination of the project.
04. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post.
05. Qualification and experience should be from any Govt, recognized reputed organization.
06. Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum education qualification.
07. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
GOVT JOBS IN SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SOURA.
Post date 16 May 2020
Department of Endocrinology Walk-in-interview for Scientist-B post purely on temporary basis for a period of 12 months for DST funded project entitled, “Impact of community-based targeted intervention on incidence and control of Son Communicable Diseases SCI)s among tribal population of Kashmir Valley”.
Post name: Scientist-B
MD Medicine/ MBBSwith DNB or equivalent / PhD life sciences/ PhD Social work/ sociology with 2 years experience in relevant field. Note: Social work/ Sociology candidate should have BSc degree at graduation level
No. of posts 01
Remuneration As per norms
How to apply SKIMS Soura:
Candidates should bring application along with CV along with photograph and self attested copies of certificates/documents and shall reach the office of undersigned on Thursday (21/05/2020) at 10:00 AM.
No TA/DA etc will be given to attend the interview or joining of post.
Qualification and experience should be from any Govt, recognized reputed organization. Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum education qualification.