Jammu and Kashmir SKIMS Medical College Srinagar 23 posts of Anesthesia Technicians.
Applications on prescribed format (Annexure-A) are invited from eligible candidates (not in-service) of Kashmir Division for filling up of 23 posts of Anesthesia Technicians on contract basis for a period of (03) months (extendable up to 06 months) to meet out the additional manpower required for COVID-19 management at SKIMS Medical College-Hospital Bemina Srinagar on monthly remuneration of Rs 12000/-under NHM Scheme as per following criteria:-
Online applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible domiciles of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir for the below mentioned posts in terms of Jammu and Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay and Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020 notified vide S.O – 192 of 2020 dated 17-06-2020
Total 134 Posts
Nursing Orderly/ Nursing Aid,
Public Relation Officer,
Engineer (Bio-Medical Eng.),
Gas Mistry-II (Medical Gas and Manifold),
Assistant/ Data Entry Operator,
Rice Cleaner (Female),
Tyre Attendant (Automobile),
SKIMS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
Read the official notification link given below.
Age as on 01-01-2020
Minimum = 18 years
1. 40 years for general category candidates.
2. 40 years in case of candidates already in Government service/contractua! employees.
3. 42 years in case of physically challenged (Specially abled) candidates.
4. 43 years in case of RBA, Sch. Caste, ST, EWS’s, ALC/IB, PSP & Social Caste candidates.
5. 48 years in case of Ex-servicemen.
Fees of application Rs 400/-(Four Hundred Only), plus service charges over and above the prescribed fees as applicable for each of the advertised aforementioned posts can be paid in any Branch of J&K Bank besides through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card (under online option).
How to apply
1. The necessary instructions for filling-up of online application form is available on SKIMS Medical College website, www.skimsmc.edu.in.
The detailed notification is available on SKIMS Medical College’s website www.skimsmc.edu.in
Date of Commencement for submission of online application forms =26.08.2020
Last date for submission of online application forms= 22.09.2020
SKIMS Invites application for Staff Nurse posts in SKIMS Srinagar. Interested candidates can apply till 10-08-2020.
SKIMS Jobs Update: Applications on prescribed format (Annexure-A) are invited from eligible candidates (not in-service) of Kashmir Division for engagement against the following post on contract basis initially for a period of (03) months (extendable up to 01 year) to meet out the additional manpower required for COVID-19.
SKIMS Recruitment 2020 Jobs Details
No. of Positions
10+2 or above qualification with degree or diploma in General Nursing from a recognized Institution. Age: Upto 45 years
Instructions for applying for the post:
The desirous candidates shall make a single PDF file of the below mentioned documents and mail it to [email protected] with effect from 31-07- 2020 to 10-08-2020 upto 12:00 AM. No application/ mail shall be entertained after cut of date.
Application form duly filled in with photograph affixed at the earmarked space;
Candidates should ensure that their personal Email ID and contact number as specified in the application form while applying for the post shall be kept active during the recruitment process.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Repeated mails shall not be entertained.
SKIMS RECRUITMENT 2020 TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The engagement will be purely on contract basis for a period of 03 months extendable upto 01 year.
The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement to the effect that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of three months contract. However, abandonment/termination of the arrangement will require one month’s prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent, which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of the sanctioned term.
In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated.
SKIMS MEDICAL COLLEGE BEMINA SRINAGAR, J&K Phone (0) 0194-2492042, Fax 0194-2490017 ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 03 SKIMS-MC OF 2020 DATED: 29-07-2020
SKIMS Recruitment 2020.
EXTENSION NOTICE : LAST DATE OF FILLING UP OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR VARIOUS POSTS (ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 03 OF 2020 DATED JUNE 26, 2020)
Online applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible domiciles of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir for various posts as mentioned in the Annexure-“A” to this notification, in terms of Jammu and Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay and Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020 notified vide S.O -192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020.
Age as on 01.01.2020 in terms of SRO-165 of 2014, Dated: June 9th,2014: –
Minimum =18 years.
i. 40 years for general category candidates.
ii. 40 years in case of candidates already in Government service/contractual employees.
iii. 42 years in case of physically challenged (Specially Abled) candidates.
iv. 43 years in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidates, RBA, EWS’s, ALC/IB, PSP & Social Caste.
v. 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
(a) . Date of Commencement for Submission of online application forms = 01 -07-2020
(b) . Last date for submission of online application forms = 27-07-2020 03 August 2020
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:-
1. The necessary instruction for filling-up of online application form and submission of fees details shall be available on SKIMS website, www.skims.ac.in.
2. A link for filling of online application form shall be available on the official website of Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura w.e.f: 01-07-2020 to 27-07-2020
3. Candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Sher-i-Kashmlr Institute of Medical Sciences www.skims.ac.in.
4. The application forms for the posts mentioned in Annexure -“A” shall be filled online along with scanned copies of requisite Certificates/ Documents, to be uploaded in(jpeg, * jpg, tiff, .gif) format on SKIMS website (www.skims.ac.in) only and no other mode of submission of application form shall be entertained.
5. The requisite original documents including domicile certificate issued by the Competent Authority on the format prescribed for the purpose must be produced at the time of document verification, or as and when sought by SKIMS
6. The candidates are required to upload the Images of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression specimen, which should be uploaded only in (*.jpeg, *.jpg, *tiff.) formats.
Size of the photograph (passport size) must be between 50kb to 10Okb Size of the signature and thumb impression must be between 30kb to 60kb.
7. The candidature of the applicants, who have not uploaded the requisite documents in the online application form as per the prescribed criterion, or have uploaded blurred / unreadable documents, shall be rejected without any notice. 8. The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall also be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility for the post.
9. Candidate’s Application will not be considered, if the fee is not paid and the details not entered in the provided specific space.
10. Candidates must take a printout of the fee receipt after successful filling of the application form.
11. Fees of application Rs.500 (Five Hundred only), plus service charges over and above the prescribed fees as applicable for each of the advertised posts mentioned in Annexure- A to this notice can be paid in any Branch of J&K Bank besides through Net Banking / Debit Card/ Credit Card (under online option).
12. Candidates cannot edit their application form after submission.
13. Candidates shall ensure that their email ID’s and phone numbers as specified in the online application form are active during the currency of recruitment process.
14. Candidates should not submit a printout of the application/fee payment receipt to SKIMS at this stage, however, the candidates shall submit the downloaded printout of the application forms along with the-fee payment receipts and attested copies of requisite certificates as and when SKIMS may call for submission of such documents.
15. The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit a photocopy of filled online application forms Through Proper Channel (TPC) viz. duly under the seal and signature of the concerned Head of Department/ Institution. In the event of failure of the candidates to route the application Through Proper Channel (TPC), his/her eligibility shall be assessed as if he/she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department/ Institution concerned shall forward the application forms of the in- service candidates to the office of Administrative Officer, (Policy), SKIMS, Soura, 190011 within 10 days after the last date of filing of the application forms.
16. The candidate must produce the original Qualification/Category Certificates/ Bonafide certificates in case of qualifications obtained outside the Union Territory of J & K as and when SKIMS may call for such documents, so that their eligibility for participation in the written test / interview/ physical test, wherever applicable or any other test is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant documents/ testimonials on the scheduled date of such test shall not be allowed to appear.
17. The vacancies have been earmarked in terms of amendments made in Jammu & Kashmir Reservation Rules, 2005 notified vide S.0127, dated 20.04.2020. The horizontal reservation for Ex-Serviceman and Physically Challenged (Specially Abled) persons to the extent of 6 % and 4 % respectively means the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustments. In respect of Physically Handicapped (Specially Abled) persons, the reservation shall be available only for services/ posts specified under section 34 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 to the extent specified therein.
18. The selection on the posts mentioned in the Annexure-A to this notification shall be made in terms of the provisions laid down in S.O 180, dated: May 28,2020, or the rules and regulation framed by the Government from time to time.
19. Candidates, who are eligible to apply for more separately for each post.
20. Please note that the above procedure ISTHE ONLY VALID PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING TO ANY SPECIFIC POST, NO OTHER MODE OF APPLICATION WOULD BE accepted and incomplete application/s will be rejected
21. NoTA/DA will be paid for participation in the Trade Test/ written test/ interview.
GOVERNMENTOF JAMMU & KASHMIR SHER I KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SOURA, SRINAGAR-190011, J&K ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 03 OF 2020
SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SOURA DEPARTMENT OF ENDOCRINOLOGY EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION.
Due to the poor response last date for submission of applications for the post mentioned below purely on temporary for a period of 06 Months/duration of the project for ICMR funded NATIONAL TASK FORCE project entitled, “Evaluation of prevalence, regional phenotypic variation, co-morbidities, risk factors and the variations in response to different therapeutic modalities among Indian women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): A Multicenter study across lndia (FOR SKIMS CENTRE) is extended up to 11th July 2020 (Saturday).
Post name 01 Scientist-B 01
MD Medicine/ MBBS with DNB or equivalent/PhD life sciences/PhD Biostatistics/PhD Epidemiology or equivalent. Desirable: Candidate with experience in Data auditing/Management will be preferred
Salary as per ICMR Norms
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications as per the requisite format with the attested copies of certificates/ documents shall reach the office of undersigned. No application shall be entertained beyond the last date.
Applications without complete documents will not be entertained.
THE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE POST ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
1. The posts will be filled up purely on temporary basis.
2. The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
3. Since the post is purely temporary, the candidates selected will have no claim for regular appointments under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after termination of the project.
4. NoTA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post.
5. Qualification and experience should be from any Govt, recognized reputed organization.
6. Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum education qualification.
7. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
SKIMS Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura Recruitment 2020.
Post date 28 June 2020.
Applications on prescribed format forming Annexure-“A” to this notification are invited from the eligible candidates, (Not in service/ Non- PSC) of Kashmir Division for engagement against the following posts on monthly remuneration as shown against each for a minimum period of three months (extendable upto one year) to strengthen the manpower for augmentation of COVID-19 testing facility in the Department of Microbiology, Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura.
SKIMS RECRUITMENT 2020 Details.
Name of the Post: Microbiologist/Research Scientist=04 Posts
Qualification: MD/DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized Medical College/ Institute or PH.D Microbiology/PHD
Monthly Remuneration (in Rs.)= 50,000(Fifty thousand)
Name of the Post: Lab Technician=06 Posts
Qualification: B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology.Persons possessing higher qualification will be given preference.
Monthly Remuneration (in Rs.)= 30,000/- (Thirty thousand only)
The Complete advertisement notice along with application form is available on official website of Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences www.skims.ac.in
How to apply SKIMS Recruitment 2020.
The desirous candidates shall have to make a single PDF file of the below mentioned documents and mail it to [email protected] w.e.f 25.06.2020 to 05.07.2020.
No application/mail shall be accepted after the cutoff date.
Application form duly filled in with photograph affixed at the earmarked space.
The certificates mentioned in the eligibility criteria along with
Degree Certificates. Experience certificate of the specialty, if any. Research publications, if any, indexed journal. Permanent Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate. Date of birth certificate.
Any other requisite certificates Sher-i-Kashmir Institute Of Medical Sciences Soura, Srinagar.
SKIMS Soura Recruitment Quick look.
SKIMS Jobs Recruitment 2020
SKIMS Soura Kashmir
Lab Technician Microbiologist / Research Scientist
Lab Technician Rs 30,000, Microbiologist / Research Scientist Rs. 50,000
Applications are invited for the following posts purely on temporary basis for the period of one year /Duration of the project for DBT funded project entitled “Genomelndia: Cataloguing the genetic variation in Indians”.
Lab Technician 01
Essential Qualification: B. Sc MLT or equivalent from a recognized University
Desirable: M. Sc MLT Experience: 2 years experience in relevant field.
Remuneration As per DBT G0I Rules
HOW TO APPLY:-
Applications on plain paper attached CV (mandatory) with self attested copies of certificates/ documents shall reach the office of undersigned up to 29th June, 2020 (Monday). No application shall be entertained beyond the last date. Applications & CV’s without complete documents will not be entertained.
SKIMS Medical College Recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir: Applications on the prescribed format ( Annexure-A) are invited from the eligible candidates (not in service/ Non-PSC), of Kashmir Division for engagement against the following positions on contract basis initially for a period of (03) months (extendable upto 01 year) to strength the manpower for augmentation of COVID-19 testing in the Department of Microbiology, SKIMS Medical College-Hospital, Bemina.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
01. The desirous candidates shall make a single PDF file of the below mentioned documents and mail it to [email protected] with effect from 16-06-2020 to 24-06-2020.
No application/mail shall be entertained after cut of date.
A. Application form duly filled in with photograph affixed at the earmarked space.
B. The certificates mentioned in the eligibility criteria column alongwith Marks certificate.
C. Experience certificate of the specialty
D. Research publication(s) if any, indexed journal.
E. Present Residence Certificate/Domicile Certificate
F. Date of birth Certificate.
02. The applicants shall have to appear before the Selection Committee Constituted for the purpose, alongwith all the original testimonials and other related documents on the date of interview, which will be notified separately through print media as well as official website of SKIMS Medical College-Hospital, Bernina viz. www.skimsmc.edu.in
03. No TA/DA will be paid and no separate call letter will be sent to the candidates at the time of interview.
04. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement to the effect that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of three months contract. However, abandonment/termination of the arrangement in the specialty will require one month’s prior notice on either side, failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent, which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on the completion of sanctioned term.
05. A contact Number must be stated on the application form.
06. The applications of those candidates shall be rejected in whose case it will be found that the requisite requirements/documents/marks sheets have not been attached with their application formats.
SKIMS MEDICAL COLLEGE BEMINA SRINAGAR, J&K Phone (0) 01942492042, Fax 0194-2490017 E-mail:[email protected] ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. 02 SKIMS-MC OF 2020 DATED: 16-06-2020
Post date 11 June 2020
Sher – i – Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences SKIMS Soura Scientist-B Jobs.
Applications are invited for the following post purely on temporary for a period of 06 Months/ duration of the project for ICMR funded NATIONAL TASK FORCE project entitled ‘’Evaluation of prevalence, regional phenotypic variation, co- morbidities, risk factors and the variations in response to different therapeutic modalities among Indian women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): A Multicenter study across India” (FOR SKIMS CENTRE)
Position Scientist-B (Non-Medical)
Essential Qualification: MD Medicine/ MBBS with DNB or equivalent / PhD life sciences/ /PhD Biostatistics /PhD Epidemiology or equivalent.
Desirable: Candidate with experience in Data auditing /Management will be preferred
No. of posts 01
Salary as per ICMR Norms
How to apply: –
Applications as per the attached format with the attested copies of certificates/documcnts
shall reach the office of undersigned up to 10th June 2020. No application shall be entertained
beyond the last date. Applications without complete documents will not be entertained.