Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences SKIMS Conducting of Written Test for the post of Staff Nurse.
It is notified for information of candidates who have applied for the post of Staff Nurse Advertised Vide Notice No. 02 of 2018, dated: 23-07-2018 and have completed all the requisite formalities while filling-in online application form, that their written test is scheduled to be held on November 11,2018 at MMINS&R (Nursing College) at 02:00 PM. The list of candidates enclosed with this notice forming Annexure-A can be downloaded from SKIMS website www.skims.ac.in.
The following Selection Criteria shall be adopted for making selection for the post of Staff Nurse:-
a) Written test = 80 Points
b) Viva-Voce = 20 Points
The candidates are advised to download admit cards from SKIMS website (www. skims.ac.in) by filling in following details w.e.f. November 01, 2018:-
a) Application Number
b) Date of Birth
All the candidates are advised to bring following certificates along with (02) recent passport size photograph at the time of written test:-
1. Requisite Degree Certificate
2. PRC of J&K NOTE:-
1. The candidates will not be permitted to appear in the written examination without admit card and a valid photo identity card which shows their photo clearly.
2. The list of candidates shown in the Annexure-A of this Notice is provisional and has been devised on the basis of information provided by the candidates in online application form.
3. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating at any stage of selection process or has uploaded fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material in online application form shall render him / her liable to criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the SKIMS.
4. In the event of failure of a candidate for appearing in the Written Test on the scheduled date, he/ she shall forfeit his/her right for consideration.
5. NoTA/ DA will be paid for participating in the written test/ interview.
Advertised Vide Notice No. 02 of 2018, Dated: 23-07-2018.