SKUAST Jammu Jobs Field assistant posts.
SKUAST Jammu Jobs: WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the temporary position of Field Assistant under the adhoc project entitled “Production and popularization of quality planting material of improved cultivars of pecan nut to enhance
the nut crop status in Pir-Panjal range of Jammu division” funded by National Bank of Agriculture and
Rural Development (NABARD).
SKUAST Jammu Jobs Details
- Post Name: Field Assistant
- Salary: Rs. 10,000/- per month consolidated
- Essential: B. Sc Agriculture/Horticulture& allied sciences/or any other stream
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computers and working experience in the field of agriculture/hort.
- Age Limit: 21- 45 years. The candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years as on 01-10-2021 and not more
than 45 years as on 1-10-2021 (with relaxation as per Govt. rules) in case of SC/ST/OBC & PH candidates.
The Candidates must bring their latest passport size photograph, original certificates starting from Matriculation
to the highest Degree and also self-attested copies of educational qualifications, age, experience, computer
diploma/degree etc. at the time of Walk-in-interview for verification. No candidate will be allowed for interview
without original certificates.
How to apply:
Candidate are may appear for walk in interview for the post of Field assistant at the KVK Campus, Qazi Morah, Poonch-185101 on 30th October 2021.
Download Last 12 Months Current Affairs PDF for upcoming JKSSB Govt Jobs.
Download Last 6 month Current Affairs PDF
Download Complete Aug Current Affairs Pdf.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.