Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of SRF’s and Project Assistant positions available under DBT Gol sponsored project on Molecular screening, cell culture-based isolation and characterization of finfish and shellfish viruses and establishment of National Repository” and NFDB Govt. of India Sponsored Project entitled “Surveillance of cold water fish diseases in Jammu and Kashmir.”
How to apply SKUAST Kashmir:
The interested candidates can send their applications on plain paper with full bio data including name, address, contact details, educational qualifications, experience, publications etc to undersigned or through e mail [email protected] on or before November 20, 2020.
Name of the Post: SRF:
Essential: Masters Degree in Fisheries Sciences, MVSc (Vet. Microbiology & Public Health) MSc Zoology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
Note: CSIR NET qualification is essential for Basic Sciences degree holders.
(Desirable: Candidates having knowledge of Molecular Diagnosis)
Name of the Post Project Assistant:
Last Date 20 November
TERMS AND CONDITIONS;
- The engagement will be for four months only.
- Appointment is temporary and co-terminus with the project
- The engaged candidate shall have no claim for absorption in the University
- The candidate should join within one week from the date of issuance of selection order failing which next in the panel shall be given chance
- The candidate shall execute a bond on non-judicial stamp paper of 20.00 duly attested by the judicial magistrate 1st class to the effect to obey the above mentioned relevant terms and conditions and shall work as per the directions of Principal Investigator in the laboratory as well as in field
- Salary as per norms of funding agency
SKUAST KASHMIR DIVISION OF AQUATIC ANIMAL HEALTH FACULTY OF FISHERIES, SKUAST-K RANGIL