SKUAST Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2022. | Consultant, Project Assistant, Attendant posts.
Under Regional Cum Facilitation Centre (RCFC) North II of SKUAST Kashmir Jobs, various positions (all contractual) and co–terminus with the project are to be filled up. Interested candidates may apply through a prescribed form against a particular position. The prescribed application form, the details of the positions and instructions for the applicants can be downloaded from the SKUAST Kashmir website: www.skuastkashmir.ac.in .
The last date for receipt of applications is February 1, 2022 up to 4.00 pm.
Instructions for the applicants
1. Application form(s) along with positions, qualifications and experience can be downloaded from the University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
2. Application forms complete in all respects duly supported with attested copies of all certificates/testimonials obtained by the candidate before last date of receipt should reach the office of the Regional Director, RCFC North II, Sher–e–Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, Wadura, Sopore, Baramulla, Kashmir J&K.
3. The applicants should also indicate Advt.Notice No. & date, his/her name and the name of the position for which applied on the front of the envelope.
4. Mere submission of Application Form(s) for the positions advertised here–in–above does not by itself entitle an applicant to be called for interview;
5. Candidates not fulfilling the requisite eligibility requirements prescribed for these positions as on the last date of receipt of Application Forms, need not to apply;
6. Certificates in support of qualification must have been obtained from duly recognized University/Institutions or organizations/departments, as the case may be.
7. University reserves the right to withdraw and/or defer filling up of all or any of the positions, advertised here–in–above, without assigning any reason thereof.
8. Applicants are advised to super scribe the words (in capital letters) “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF …………………………” at the top of the envelope containing the Application
9. Applicant should necessarily indicate his/her telephone/cell phone number/e–mail address
10. Any other details, if required, can be had from the Office of the Regional Director, RCFC North II Faculty of Agriculture, Sher–e–Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of
Kashmir, Wadura, Sopore, Baramullah, Kashmir J&K.
Download SKUAST Kashmir Jobs Notification