SKUAST Kashmir Jobs recruitment 2022 | Young Professional II Vacancy.
SKUAST Kashmir Jobs Applications on the prescribed format supported with relevant documents are invited for the following positions Under NBFGR (ICAR) Govt. of India Sponsored Project “NSPAAD Phase-II” the applications should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Name of the post: Young Professional II
No. of Positions: 2
Duration: 3 years
Qualification: Essential: Master’s Degree in Fisheries Sciences, (AAHM, AEM,FGB,FRM, FNB ,Aquaculture, Biotechnology) Desirable: Candidates having knowledge of fish disease diagnosis /Molecular Diagnosis
Terms and Conditions;
- The engagement will be initially for six months extendable based on the performance of the candidate
- The appointment is temporary and co-terminus with the project
- The engaged candidate shall have no claim for absorption in the University
- The candidate should join within 15 days from the date of issuance of the selection order failing which next in the list shall be given chance
- The candidate shall execute a bond on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 20.00 duly attested by the judicial magistrate Ist class to the effect to obey the above-mentioned relevant terms and conditions and shall as per the directions of the Principal Investigator in the laboratory as well as field
Interview: The date of the Interview will be notified later.
Address: SKUAST-Kashmir, Rangil-190006, Ganderbal
Email ID: [email protected]; Tel: +91-9419030887
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.