SERB-DST Project on Changthangi Sheep Improvement Mountain Livestock Research Institute Manasbal
Applications on plain paper with full biodata, contact address/contract No. and attested copies of testimonials are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under “Production Improvement of Changthangi Sheep by Technological Intervention for Livelihood Improvement of Changpa Nomads of Ladakh” at SKUAST-K, Shalimar, Srinagar.
“Production Improvement of Changthangi Sheep by Technological Intervention for Livelihood Improvement of [(llama Nomads of Ladakh
Name of Position:
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Salary:As per DST Norms
MVSc/ MSc in Agriculture & Allied subject/ Botany/Zoology/ Biotechnology
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR APPOINTMENT ARE AS UNDER:
- The appointment shall be contractual in nature and will last till completion of project and continuation in the project is subject to consistent performance and good conduct.
- The services of the appointee can be terminated any time; if his/her work and conduct is not satisfactory.
- The candidate’s age should be between 24 to 40.
- Candidates having experience and knowledge of cold arid conditions shall be
- No TA/DA is permissible for attending the interview.
How to apply.
The applications complete with biodata and testimonials shall reach at High Mountain Arid Agriculture Research Institute, Stakna, Leh Post Box:146 Post Office:Leh-194101(J&K) Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology of Kashmir, by or before 20th of October, 2020 in person or by post or by email: [email protected]
Last Date=20th October 2020
Any application received after the last date shall not be considered. Interview of eligible candidates shall be conducted at the HMAARI, SKUAST-K, Stakna, Leh and will be conveyed telephonically.