SKUAST Walk-In-Interview Web-Developer
Walk-in-interview for the engagement of Web-Developer, purely on a contractual basis initially for the period of 06 months, extendable depending on the need for the University and performance of the incumbent on consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000/- per month shall be conducted on 25-08-2022 at 11.00 a.m in the office of Director Education, SKUAST-K, Shalimar. The details regarding eligibility requirement etc. are given as under:
Name of the post: Web Developer
Essential Qualification: M.Tech in Computer Science/M.Tech(IT)/MCA/M.Sc(IT) or equivalent. (or) B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ B.Tech. in Computer Science/B,Tech (IT).
Preference: Preference will be given to candidates having good experience of dot NET platform
- Certifications from reputed institutions/organizations like Microsoft Corporations/ SUN/Oracle etc.
- Sound knowledge of website development and should be creative enough to produce innovative designs and ideas.
- Candidate should have rich relevant experience on WebLogic or WebSphere administration (dual skills have added advantage).
- Experience in a production environment.
- Coding (HTML/PHP/net/ ASP/ Database/ Java script/ payment gateway integration/ vBulletin/CSS etc.
- Good knowledge of UNIX and Linus administration with network troubleshooting.
- Hands-on Experience Web Access Management System to manage a website or web portal.
- Web design skills and experience.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with HTML at the tag level.
- Thorough knowledge of browser compatibility issues for all platforms/major browsers is necessary.
- Thorough knowledge of browser compatibility issues for all platforms/ major browsers.
- Job Profile
- To develop applications related to _ different requirements as per the timeline
- Develop a repository of applications developed
- The code must be written in line with the standards followed for writing code in the software development process
- Develop mobile application as per the requirement within a stipulated time frame
How to apply: Intending eligible candidates may appear for an interview before the prescribed Selection Committee on 25-08-2022 at 11.00 a.m in the office chamber of Director Education, SKUAST-K, Shalimar along with detailed CV and Copies of Educational Qualification/ Experience Certificates, employment details, etc.
Note: No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
Address: Shalimar Campus, Srinagar-190025
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.