GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Office of the Chief Education Officer, Baramulla
Sub: Engagement of candidates under academic arrangement in 10+2 schools for the session 2016.
Online Applications are invited from post graduate candidates belonging to District Baramulla only, for engagement under Academic Arrangement on contract basis at 10+2 level on a monthly consolidated honorarium of Rs. 7000/-(Rupees. Seven thousand only) forthe session-2016 against the vacancies available in Hr. Secondary Schools in the following subjects:-
Arabic, English, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Environmental Science, History, Islamic Studies, Information Technology, Kashmiri, Mathematics, Persian, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Punjabi, Sociology, Statistics, Stenography, Urdu, Zoology.
The engagement shall be temporary and initially for a period of 59 days or till the post is filled up and is extendable depending upon the performance of the candidate, need of the institution, availability of vacancy. Only those candidates may apply, who have completed their Post-Graduation from recognized university on the date of filling application and whose age is between 18 years & 40 years as on 01.01.2016. Also the candidates who are desirous to apply for more than one subject shall have to fill separate form for each subject.
The last date for filing the application is 08.02.2016. No application shall be entertained after last date. Mere submission of application form will not confer any right on a candidate for engagement.
The selection shall be made on the basis of entrance test which will be notified separately. INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR:-
- Login to the website ceobla.in.
- Download notice and challan.
- Take printout of Bank chalan.
- Fill up the two copies of challan and deposit 110 at any branch of J&K Bank in favour of Chief Education Officer Baramulla bearing Account Number 0213040100015729 functioning at J&K Bank, Branch T.P Baramulla.
- The bank will give you one copy of challan back with transaction No. and Date.
- Login to the website again and fill the online form.
NOTErTransaction ID and date shall be filled carefully.
- After successful submission, candidate shall receive an e-mail with acknowledgement number.
- Retain the printout of your e-mail for future reference.
14619 Sd/-Chief Education Officer