GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
Office of the Child Development Project
Officer, ICDS Keller ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE
On the basis of available vacancy of Anganwadi Helper Post applications on the
prescribed format are invited from eligible female candidates for engagement as
Anganwadi Helpers for Anganwadi Center Chowan (Woder-Mohalla)
- Minimum qualification shall be Middle Pass, in case no Middle Pass candidate is available, candidate with less qualification shall be considered.
- Age as on 01.01.2016 shall be 18 to 45 years.
- The candidate should belong to the hamlet where the A. W. Center is located.
- The candidate should be the permanent resident of the state.
- Preference shall be given to the candidate from B.P.L category in following order of priority.
- Any candidate from amongst poorest of the poor in the hamlet.
- The candidate considered for W. Helper should have sufficient accommodation with proper sanitation available to the exclusively used running the A. W. Center.
- In case of the tie up for selection of A. W. Helper preference shall be given to the most deserving among the deserving candidate. The application forms complete in all respect attached with relevant certificates along with the PRC belonging to the hamlet duly authenticated by the concerned Sarpanch should reach to the office of the Child Dev. Project Officer ICDS Project Keller (head Quarter Shadimarg) up to 31.01.2016.
- The application forms will be available in the office of the undersigned.