DIRECTORATE OF ANIMAL HUSBANDRY KASHMIR SRINAGAR
Sub: Selection on Class-IVth posts (Attendants) in Divisional cadre of Animal Husbandry Deptt. Kashmir. Ref: General Administration Department’s order No. 735 GAD of 2008 dated 30-05-2008
Notification No. 01 -DLSC (AH) of 2016 Dated: 13-01 -2016
Applications are invited from the unemployed educated youth for recruitment against the Class- IVth posts (Attendants) in the Pay scale of 4440 -7440 + Grade Pay of Rs. 1300/- in Divisional cadre of Animal Husbandry Department Kashmir to be filled up under J&K Special Recruitment Rules notified vide SRO-202 of 2015 dated 30-06-2015.
The applicant must fulfill the following conditions:
- He/she should be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir.
- He/she should be belonging to any district of Kashmir Division with the exception that Schedule caste of any district of the state of J&K can also submit application form.
- He/she should be not less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01 -01 -2016. However age relaxation as prescribed under rules shall be available to the candidates belonging to reserved categories
|•||Minimum = Matric|
|•||Maximum = 10+2|
|Criteria for Shortlisting/Selection in terms of Government Order No. 189-ASH of 2015 dated:|
|1.||Weightage of points for basic qualification (Matric)||= 60Pointsonpro-ratabasis.|
|2.||Weightage of points for 10+2 qualification||= 10 Points|
|3.||Weightage for the candidates who are in profession of dairying/poultry & have not abandoned the profession to be certified by concerned Tehsildar and duly countersigned by Chief Animal Husbandry Officer|
|of the concerned district.||= 10 Points|
|4.||Viva-Voce||= 20 Points|
Short-listing shall be done in the ratio of 1:5 on the basis of merit obtained out of 80 points (excluding Viva-voce points).
No. of Posts with category wise breakup:
- Open Merit = 40
- SBA =14
- ST = 07
- ALC = 02
- OSC = 01
Total = 70 Posts with 02 horizontal reservations for PHC.
Nature of Appointment:
- The appointment shall be initially on probation for a period of 05 years.
- During probation the appointees shall be paid consolidated salary at the minimum of pay scale along with grade pay attached to the post.
- After 05 years of their initial appointment, the appointees shall be declared permanent subject to successful completion of probation period.
- The appointees shall be entitled to annual increments, dearness allowance and other admissible allowance after successful completion of probation period on consolidated salary.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Application forms should be duly filled in and signed by the applicant and accompanied by all necessary testimonials and documents.
- Applications, if any, found deficit of required documents or having been impersonated shall be out rightly rejected.
- Applicants in whose case certificate(s) may be found to be fake/fraud shall be booked under law.
The application forms duly filled in and accompanied by attested copies of Qualification Certificates/ Dote of Birth Certificate/Permanent Residence Certificate/Physical fitness Certificate/ Category Certificate and Certificates, if any, related to Dairy/Poultry profession, shall be received in the office of the undersigned at (Veterinary campus Gaw Kadal Sgr.) from 11.00 am to 2:30 pm on working days by or before 23rd January 2016.
Divisional Level Selection Committee A.H. Deptt. Kashmir