Class IVth Jobs in Floriculture Department
Applications on the below prescribed format are invited for direct recruitment to Class-IV Posts (Divisional Cadre) in the Department of Floriculture Kashmir in the pay scale of Rs. 4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs.1300/- as per the following breakup:
|Name of the Post||Total|
|O.M.||Scheduled Caste||RBA||ST||ALC||Social Caste|
The posts in respect of Gardeners, may, however, increase or decrease depending upon the vacancy position at the time of final selection.
Total Points 100
- Weightage of points for basic qualification(10th) 70 points (on prorata basis)
- Weightage of points for 10+2 20 points (on prorata basis)
- Experience in relevant line 10 points
- The applicant must be permanent resident of J&K State.
- The applicant shall not be below 18 years of age and, above the age of 40 years as on 01.01.2016, in case of General Category Candidates.
- The candidates should not be above the age of 43 years in case of reserved category.
- The candidates should have minimum qualification as matriculate and maximum 10+2 from any Government reorganized Institution/Board.
The applications shall be accompanied by two recent passport size photographs (one to be affixed on the application) and attested photocopies of the following testimonials
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualification Certificate.
- Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer.
- Reservation Certificate, if any, issued by Competent Authority.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted by aspiring candidates, by or before 30.11.2016 upto 4.30 PM personally or through authorized person/Registered/speed post in the office of Director, Floriculture Department, Emporium Garden, Srinagar against proper receipt.
- No application form after the due date and time shall be accepted & the Department shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by required testimonials shall not be entertained.
- The eligible candidates shall have to appear in the interview on the date (s) to be notified separately through print media, at their own expenses. No separate call letter will be delivered to the candidates. No claim of being unaware of the interview date shall be entertained.
- In case of receipt of large no. of applications, the candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of merit of candidates in the requisite qualification.
- The candidates can apply separately for each category of posts.
- Applications found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny shall be liable to be rejected.
- Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting fake/tampered documents or making any incorrect or false statement suppressing material information, shall render themselves liable for criminal prosecution.
- Applications shall not be accepted by any other mode except the one specified above.
- The selection shall be governed by SRO- 400 dated: 24.12.2009, followed by errata issued vide Director (Codes), Finance Department’s No: A/96(2004)-A/65 dated: 15.01.2010.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the recruitment policy issued under SRO-202 dated: 30.06.2015.
For Selection from amongst the shortlisted candidates, following, criteria has been fixed by the competent committee: