GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
DIRECTORATE OF FLORICULTURE KASHMIR
EMPORIUM GARDEN, SRINAGAR
NOTICE FOR WALK IN INTERVIEW
A walk in interview for the engagement of”consultant”for revamping and upliftment of Tulip Garden, Cheshmashahi Srinagar in the Department of Floriculture for a period of one year, shall be conducted on 28.10.2015 at 12.30 pm in the office of Director, Department of Floriculture Kashmir at Emporium Garden Srinagar.
The desired candidates with M.Sc Agriculture should report at above venue at 11.00 a.m. They should carry a written application affixed with recent photograph alongwith requisite certificates in original and a set of their Xerox copies. CONDITIONS/QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
1. The consultant shall provide his consultancy for revamping and upliftment of theTulip Garden.
2. The candidate shall have experience in preparation of comprehensive plan, taking measures for preservation of Tulip Bulbs especially after conclusion of Tulip show pre- post harvesting.
3. Any decision by him shall require authorization and approval of the Competent Authority.
4. The contract shall be terminable on a month’s notice on either side.
5. The consultant will not extend any consultancy to any other Govt/Semi-Govt/ PSUs during the period of engagement as consultant in this department.
6. The consultant must have M.Sc degree in Agriculture with 10 years experience in the relevant field.
7. The salary to be fixed by the selection committee should be acceptable to the consultant.
8. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
9. The candidate engaged shall not have any claim for permanent absorption in I the Department.