Directorate Health Services National Deafness Control Programme (NDCP) Recruitment 2017
Applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for hiring of staff under National Deafness Control Programme (NDCP) at district level purely on contract basis for a period of one (01) year extendable on the basis of performance or till the continuation of centrally sponsored scheme, as per the breakup given below.
Name of Posts
ENT Surgeon at District level.
No. Of Posts
MD/Diploma in ENT from institution recoanized bv Medical Council of India
How to apply
The application forms will be available from the date of publication of this notification and to be submitted at Division of Epidemiology and Public Health Building Barzulla, Srinagar within seven (07) days from the date of publication of this notification.
The applications shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:
The Applications Should be attached with the attested copies of the following testimonials:
1. Essential qualification/ degree certificates.
2. Marks cards/ certificate of essential qualification.
3. Relevant post graduation certificate.
4. Marks certificate of post graduation.
5. Relevant experience certificate from competent authority.
6. Matriculation certificate/ DOB.
7. State subject certificate.