Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir Walk in interview.
Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir Walk in interview. various posts under the programme of NPCDCS, NLEP, NMHP
Eligible candidates are invited for walk in interview for various posts under the programme of NPCDCS, NLEP and NMHP on contractual basis. Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview at Directorate of Health Services, Kashmir in the office Chamber of the undersigned on 29/07/2019 at 11 A.M. Candidates are required to bring plain application along with original and photocopy of certificates of their qualifications and other documents. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview. The appointments shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:-
1. The District wise merit list of the candidates shall be prepared and selection of the candidates shall be made on district merit. In case District Candidate is not available then divisional level Merit shall be considered.
2. Contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection..
3. Initial term of contract will be till months which is further extendable for a period of another one year subject to the satisfactory performance of the appointee. The contract is terminable at one month’s notice.
4. If a contractual appointee at any time wilfully neglects or refuses to perform his/her duties, his/her services shall immediately be terminated as per guidelines, under NHM/ procedure under rules.
5. Number of vacancies s only indicative and may increase or decrease.
6. Applications not falling in prescribed criteria shall be rejected.
7. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as mentioned above. The contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monitory benefits whatsoever.
8. The last date for receipt of application forms, as prescribed above shall be the cut-off-date for determining the eligibility for applying against any post.
9. A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated /tampered documents/testimonials or making statements which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering liable for legal action under law, his /her candidature shall be cancelled at once.
10. All applications should reach in the office of the Directorate of Health Services Kashmir by 29/07/2019 up to 9. AM:-