Govt, of Jammu & Kashmir Higher Education Department
CIVIL SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR/JAMMU
Subject: Engagement of candidates on academic arrangement basis in Government Degree Colleges of Kashmir Division for the academic session 2016-17.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturer. Librarian & Physical Training Instructor (PTI) & Assistant Lecturer, Assistant Librarian & Assistant Physical Training Instructor on academic arrangement basis in Government Degree Colleges of Kashmir Division for the academic session 2016-17, in the following subjects:
|04||BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION |25||MUSIC (VOCAL & INSTRUMENTAL)|
|05||BIO-CHEMISTRY||26||MATHEMATICS/ APPLIED MATHEMATICS|
|12||ENGLISH/ENGLISH LITERATURE / FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH||33||PHYSICAL EDUCATION|
|15||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY||36||STATISTICS|
|18||GEOLOGY||39||TOURISM & TRAVEL MANAGEMENT|
|21||HOME SCIENCE|| |
- Lecturer on academic arrangement basis.
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically & visually handicapped candidates) along with NET/SLET/Ph.D.
- Assistant Lecturer
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject having secured minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically & visually handicapped candidates).
- Librarians & Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject i.e. M.Lib & M.PEd, respectively having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically & visually handicapped candidates) alongwith NET/SLET/Ph.D.
- Assistant Librarians & Assistant Physical Training Instructor
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject i.e. M.Lib & M.PEd. respectively having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically & visually handicapped candidates).
The Selection Committee comprising of the following officers shall prepare a single list of the candidates to be engaged on academic arrangement basis for the Session 2016-17.
- Nodal Principal, A. S. College, Srinagar
- Principal, S. P. College. Srinagar
- Govt. College for Women. M. A. Road, Srinagar Terms & Conditions:
The engagement of candidates shall be made on the following terms and conditions:
- The candidate should be a state subject of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The engagement of candidates will be made for one academic session or till the post is filled by appointment of a candidate duly selected by the Public Service Commission or by transfer of a regular employee against the post occupied by an academic arrangement candidate whichever is earlier.
- The candidate engaged shall have to:
i/ maintain discipline and not act in a manner unbecoming of a Govt. Servant. Indiscipline of any kind shall make the candidate liable for disengagement:
ii/ maintain punctuality and work to the satisfaction of the standards set up the Principal and various performance indices;
iii/ produce a certificate of good moral character and introductory letter from two reputed persons or Gazetted Officers; and
iv/ furnish an undertaking on a Non Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 20/- duly attested by a Judicial Magistrate to the effect that he/she has accepted the terms and conditions as detailed in this notification and shall have no preferential claim for regular appointment or for regularization of the academic arrangement.
- Admissibility of different kinds of leave to the academic arrangement candidates.
- A candidate engaged shall be allowed casual leave of 15 days only during a session to address exigencies preventing him/her from attending the duties. This shall, however, be allowed on pro-rata basis of four casual leave per quarter with three days for the last quarter of the year.
- A candidate shall be allowed medical leave of 20 days only during a session on producing medical certificate. If any candidate exceeds the limit he/she shall be deemed to be on leave for a period of six months (without remuneration) and a substitute shall be engaged during the leave period.
- The female candidates who apply for maternity leave shall be allowed maternity leave of six months (without remuneration), during which period a substitute shall be engaged to continue the teaching work. In case of non-joining after the six months, she shall be dropped from the list for the session.
- The engagement of candidates shall be subject to outcome of the Court cases, if any. on the subject pending disposal in any court of law.
The applications complete in all respects shall be submitted in the office of Nodal Principal, A.S. College, Srinagar by or before 5* February 2016 along with a bank draft for Rs. 50/- in the name of Principal. A. S. College. Srinagar.
6) Sd/- Mohammad Raiyaz (KAS)
Under Secretary to Government