OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, BUDGAM
(CONVENER DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY) RE-ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION
Applications on prescribed formats are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Budgam from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Budgam (viz area of operation of District Health Society Budgam) for contractual engagement to the below mentioned posts under National Rural Health Mission (NHM).
|Name of Post||Medical Block||Minimum|
|Selection Criteria||Level||No. of posts|
|01||Female Multipurpose Health Worker (FMPHW)|
I. S/C Goigam.
II. S/C Wassan.
III. S/C Shonglipora.
IV. S/C Nigloo.
V. S/C Nasarpora Check.
VI. S/C Kokarbagh.
VII. S/C Gumboora.
VIII. S/C Jawalpora
IX. S/C Manganwaji.
X. S/C Kanihama.
XI. S/C Roppora.
XII. S/C Negoo.
XIII. S/C Ganai Mohalla of Kralgam/Doba.
XIV. S/C Wugan Darwan.
XV. S/C Dedmaribagh (Gopalsafe).
XVI. S/C Sharoo.
XVII. S/C Arizal.
XVIII. S/C Dachan.
XIX. S/C Klashipora.
XX. S/C Hariwani.
XXI. S/C Hardwail.
XXII. S/C Talpora
|Qual: Matric with diploma in FMPHW training course from SMF or any other recognised institute|
Age: up to 45 year
|1.Screening Test=60 Points|
1. Matric=10 Points
2. Diploma in FMPHW from SMF or any other recognised institute = 15 points
Viva Voce=15 points
Note:- Item (i) to (iii) on pro-rata basis.
|22 (one for each Subcentre)|
Terms & Conditions:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K: hailing from District Budgam.
- The expression “Block Level’ wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean “Medical Block” and not the “C.D Block”.
- Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria.
- FMPHW can also apply for the village level post in their respective Blocks; however their selection shall be considered only, if the village level candidate is not available.
- FMPHW candidates who have applied for the said posts vide No:CMOB/NHM/15/2354-58 dated 10-10-2015 / DIPK-9591 need not to apply again.
- Contract will be offered by District Health Society. Budgam and not by the J&K Government.
- The initial contract will be for a period upto 31-03-2016, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme.
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual hiring shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
- A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Budgam.
- The contractual appointee shall be required to work at the place against the post to which he/she is appointed and shall not be eligible for transfer from the place of posting.
- Only recognised degrees and diplomas shall be considered for eligibility.
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
- The candidature of the appointed candidates shall be cancelled, in case it is found at any stage that he or she has concealed any fact or submitted fraudulent certificates or misrepresented the facts to avail the candidature.
- Number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the sanction/approval from the State Health Society, NHM, J&K or any vacancy which may arise during the process of selection.
- Other details regarding this advertisement can be had from the office of the District Health Society, Budgam.
- Application forms can be had from the office of the District Health Society, Budgam. Application forms duly filled and along with all relevant documents shall reach the office of the under signed by or before 5th of January 2016.
- The District Rural Health Society, Budgam shall not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after lat date shall not be entertained.