GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR DEPARTMENT OF FISHERIES, SRINAGAR
Sub: Advertisement for hiring of Enumerators under Catch Assessment
Survey of Inland Fisheries”for the year 2015-16.
Applications are invited on prescribed format for hiring of Enumerators from the interested/ eligible candidates of J&K State under scheme “Catch Assessment Survey of Inland Fisheries” – a sub component of the Centrally Sponsored Schemes ‘Strengthening of Database and GIS for Fisheries Sector’for a period of one year only on temporary basis as per criteria/ terms and conditions shown below.
|Name of the post||No. of Contractual position||Minimum Quali. required||Type of Appointment||Honorarium|
|Enumerators||04 Four Kashmir Division (District Srinagar = 2) (District Bandipora = 2) 04 Four Jammu Division (District Jammu 2) (District Kathua = 2)||B.F.Sc/B.Sc Medical/ B.A with statistics||Temporary/Part time contractual for a period of one year or till termination of the scheme whichever is earner||Consolidated Rs. 8500/ month including T.A|
Terms and conditions:-
- Candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir State only can apply.
- The age of candidate should not be above 40 years at the time of submission of the application form.
- Applications of any candidate if found not falling as per criteria can be rejected by the Screening/ Selection Committee at any time during the process of hiring/ selection.
- The hiring shall be purely on temporary basis for one year and the engaged candidates shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regularization under normal process of selection/appointment.
- The period of contract shall be for a period of one year can be extendable if the scheme is continued.
- The hired/ engaged candidate shall have to execute an agreement bond with Director Fisheries as per the guidelines of the scheme.
- The hired / engaged candidate shall not be entitled to any other allowance or monetary benefit whatsoever.
- The Stay/posting of the engaged candidates is mandatory at the place for which candidate has been engaged. The monthly honorarium shall be paid only after receiving the work done report in a prescribed format devised by CIFRI which will he provided by the Directorate.
- If the engaged candidate at any time neglects / refuses to perform his/her duties, his/her hiring/engagement shall immediately be terminated/discontinued.
- Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitted fabricated / tampered /false documents and making statements which are incorrect or false or concealing any fact/ information, his/her candidature shall be cancelled at once besides legal action will be taken against him/her. An affidavit from 1st class magistrate to this effect has to be submitted by the candidate at the time of submission of application form.
- All the contracts executed with the Fisheries Department shall stand cancelled if the scheme is dissolved at any time during the period of contract without assigning any reason thereof.
- The prescribed Application forms are available in the office of Directorate of Fisheries, 77-Gogjibagh Srinagar/Camp office Nowabad (Canal Road Jammu) can be had during all working days from 10:00 A.M to 04:00 P.M. free of cost. The duly filled in application forms
- i along with attested requisite documents can be submitted in the office of Directorate of Fisheries or Camp office Nowabad Jammu on or before 22nd of September 2015. No application shall be entertained after the due date.
- In case of large number of application are received, the department reserves the right to short list the candidates on the basis of academic merit/qualification and experience etc. and restrict the no. of candidates to be called for interview in the ratio 1:5