GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SRINAGAR JOBS
Applications are invited on the prescribed form from the eligible candidates (in-service/Non-PSC doctors) who are permanent residents of J&K State as Registrars on tenure basis in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable up to 03 years subject to up to mark performance of the engagees during their 1 st and 2nd year of engagement which can be obtained from the respective HODs after completion of 1 st and 2nd year of Registrarship as the case may be:
|S. No.||Name of spedalty||Essential qualification|
|1.||Orthopaedics||a. MBBS with one year’s experience as House Officer or equivalent recognized experience.|
b. Candidates with MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject will be given preference
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar posts at GMC, Srinagar should download the application forms from GMC, Srinagar Website (www.gmcs.edu.in) from 10-10-2016 to 19-10-2016. The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt for Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar of account No. 7655. Application forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics up to 24-10-2016.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
- For in-service candidates:
- The in-service doctor shall get the pay plus grade pay as admissible under rules.
- Applicants working in H&ME Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from Administrative Department/parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained.
- Applications incomplete or not enclosing all the required documents mentioned above shall be rejected and no further communication in this connection shall be made.
- For Non-PSC candidates,
- The Non-PSC doctors shall be appointed on academic arrangement basis and shall be paid a fixed consolidated remuneration of Rs. 9300/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- along with DA and HRA as applicable under rules.
- Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 31-08-2016.
- Eligibility Conditions for all candidates:
- Those doctors who were appointed earlier as Demonstrators in the same discipline but left Demonstratorship before completing their tenure need not apply.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenure-ship as Registrar in the same discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
The application forms should be accompanied with the following attested copies of the documents:-
- MBBS degree and internship certificate.
- Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
- Attempt certificate 1 st, 2nd, Pre-final & Final MBBS examinations issued by University of Kashmir concerned.
- Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates.
- House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the Principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
- Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate.
- Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
- Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Demonstrator- | ship earlier within or outside the J&K State.
s The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.