GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
Application on the prescribed form for the permanent residents of J&K State are invited on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only against proper G. R. to the tenure post of Registrar in the below mentioned discipline of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of One (01) year in the first instance further extendable upto maximum of three (03) years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
Name of specialty
How to apply
The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean, Govt Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days upto 9th Nov. 2016 at 03.00 PM. The candidates who download their application forms from official website i.e. www.gdcsrinagar.org shall submit the form along with Rs. 500/- in the office of Principal/ Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar.
9th Nov. 2016 upto 03.00 PM.
The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned along with the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on or before 9th Nov. 2016 upto 03.00 PM.
01. MBBS Degree & Internship completion certificate.
02. Marks certificate of all the MBBS Examinations.
03. MD Marks certificate/ Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesia.
04. House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned.
05. Registration Certificate (upto-date) of J&K State Medical Council.
06. Attempt certificate of all the MBBS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
07. Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services.
08. Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director. Health Services.
09. Distinctions/ Scholarship/ Honours/ Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority.
10. Extra curricular activity certificate from competent authority.
11. Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any),
12. Date of Birth Certificate.
13. State Subject Certificate.