GOVT. JOBS IN DEPARTMENT OF WILDLIFE PROTECTION
Applications on format prescribed at Annexure ‘A’ to this Notification, are invited from eligible candidates from permanent residents of J&K, conforming to the following eligibility standards for temporary engagement for the position of Junior Project Fellow in the project mode for the research Project, “Survey and census of wildlife to establish base line information in Overa Aru Wildlife sanctuary in J&K for a period of 03 months on the terms @ conditions indicated in this notification.
Name of post
Junior Project Fellow/ (01)
First class postgraduate in wildlife Science/Environmental Sciences/ Zoology/ Forestry.
Candidates having basic Wildlife Field Knowledge/work experience shall be given preference
Rs. 16,000 (Consolidated)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. The duly completed prescribed application form along with the Photocopies of all relevant certificates (viz. Date of Birth, State Subject certificate, physical fitness certificate from a medical officer, Academic/ Professional qualification and experience), must be delivered by hand/ by post to Office of the Regional Wildlife Warden, Department of Wildlife Protection, near Lalit Grand Hotel, Boulevard Srinagar – 190005 by or before 10-02-2017 against proper receipt.
1. The short listing of the eligible candidates for the interview will be done by following criteria as below No Criteria Maximum Marks (100)
01. Percentage of marks in Graduate Deqree 20 Marks
02. Percentage of marks in post Graduate Deqree 30 Marks
03. Specialization relevance in P.G. Deqree (Wildlife Science) 10 Marks
04. Research Experience-(Publications, Paper Presented in Workshops/ Seminars/ Symposiums/ Conferences) 10 Marks
05. Extra Curricular Activities-Participation & awards in games, sports, trekking, mountaineering, NCC, NSS etc. 10 Marks
2. The interview shall be of 20 marks in total. During the interview the committee shall test the candidate for his/ her knowledge of the subject related to the subject.
3. The select list of the candidates shall be issued and displayed on the Department website and notice Board.