Hiring the Services of Specialists under National Health Mission in Kashmir Division
The interested post graduate medical doctors are invited to participate in Walk-in-interview for working against the posts of Specialists (Gynaecologists/ Paediatricians/ Anaesthetists/ Radiologists/ Pathologists) at FRU’s on need basis as per the permissibility in Kashmir Division. These posts are purely on temporary basis and services of the specialists shall be hired initially upto 31″ March, 2017 and can be further extended based on their performance and sanction from the Govt. Of India:
- Qualification: PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant stream recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
- Candidate should be permanent resident of the state.
- Age: Maximum age limit upto 65 years.
- Stay at the place of posting is mandatory.
- Remuneration: 50,000/- per month.
The walk-in interviews shall be conducted on 26th September, at Kashmir Division Office, Chanapora, Srinagar at 10:00 am sharp.
For more details contact
Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu.
Fax: 0191-2674114; Telephone: 2674244.Pin: 181221 Kashmir Office: J&K Housing Board Complex, Chanapora, Srinagar. Pin: 190015 Fax: 0194-2430359; Telephone: 2431167; e-mail: [email protected] NHM Help Line for Jammu Division 18001800104: Kashmir Division 18001800102