OFFICE OF THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OFFICER
ICDS PROJECT ANANTNAG
Applications on prescribed proforma affixed with one recent passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer are invited from eligible female candidates for the post of Anganwadi Helper falling vacant due to the resignation of Anganwadi Helper for the below mentioned hamlets purely on honorarium basis. The application forms along with requisite certificates (attested photocopies) shall be received by the office of the undersigned during working hours from 10:00 am to 04:00 p.m up to 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice. No application form shall be entertained after above stipulated date and time. The details are as under:-
|S.No||Name of village/Ward||Approved Location/ Hamlet||Remarks|
|1||Khanabal||Lidder Matao||Vacant due to resignation of Anganwadi Helper|
|2||Anchidora||S.K Colony||Vacant due to resignation of Anganwadi Helper|
- Female candidates in the age group of 18 to 45 years as on 01 -01 -2015.
- The Candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K state and the candidate should belong to the Hamlet where the Anganwadi Centre is to established.
- Minimum qualification for the above referred vacancy is Middle pass from any recognised Institution and in case no middle passed candidate is available, then candidate with lesser qualification shall be considered.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates from BPL category in the following order of priority:
- Any candidate from amongst poorest of the poor in the revenue village.
- The candidate considered for Anganwadi Helper should have sufficient accommodation with proper sanitation available to be exclusively used for running the Anganwadi Centre.
- In case of a tie up for the selection of Anganwadi Helper, preference shall be given to the “most deserving” among the deserving candidates.