Institute of Hotel Management IHM Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2019.
Applications on prescribed form are invited from citizens of India possessing the following qualifications for appointment as Assistant System Administrator on a contractual basis. Initially, the contract shall be for a period of 03 months, extendable for further reasonable time, depending upon the performance of the appointee:-
Name of the post: Assistant System Administrator
No. of Post: One (Contractual)
Monthly remuneration: Consolidated Rs. 12,000/- per month
Essential Qualification: Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)
Experience One year in relevant field
Duties & Responsibilities
• Should posses knowledge of Networking
• Should be able to maintain Institute website
•Troubleshoots hardware/software problems and system failures.
• Installing & configuring software, hardware and networks
• Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure.
• Configure computers for new users.
• Prepares documentation of systems and software for permanent records.
• Identifies trends and source of problcm(s), and recommcnds/initiates corrective action.
• Additional duties as assigned.
Desirable Teaching experience in relevant field.
Age limit Not exceeding 30 years ( As on 1st July, 2019)
How to apply IHM Srinagar
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above conditions may apply to the Principal. Institute of Hotel Management. Rajbagh, Srinagar (J&K) 190008 by or before 26.07.2019.
Scanned copy of Application form & certificates may be sent on e-mail: [email protected]
For downloading application form the interested candidates are advised to visit Institute website www.ihmsrinagar.edu.in