Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department District Srinagar Recruitment 2018 . In the latest Employment Notification J&K Food Supplies Department invites Applications for hiring of their services for the period of (03) months which is non extendable at district level /TSO level in Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department, District Srinagar for implementation of “End to End Computerization of TPDS Operations”as per the criteria given below:-
The number of persons to be hired in the District for three months and the eligibility criteria is given below:-
The Criteria for the hiring of the Technical Manpower is given below:-
1. Candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K State.
2. Candidate applying must be resident of the same District.
3. Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 31-03-2018.
4. The eligible candidates shall be selected for a period of 03 months purely on need basis and the period of hiring shall in no case be extended beyond three months.
5. The monthly hiring charges / remuneration to be @ Rs 10000 (Ten thousand only.)
6. The selection of candidates will be based on points system on prorate basis with the below Mentioned breakup:-
(a) 60 points shall be for academic qualifications i.e. 10+2 .The higher qualification shall not be considered while framing the merit.
(b) 20 points shall be for one year computer Diploma/ Degree in computer application.
(c) 20 points for interview/ viva voce.
The candidates shall be short listed for viva voice on the basis of merit obtained in Academics/Technical on prorate basis. The number of candidates short listed shall be in the ratio of 1:5.
How to apply
The applicant should submit an affidavit duly attested by 1“ class Magistrate to this effect that they shall not claim for further extension or regularization.
The application forms complete in all respects should reach to the office of the undersigned within Seven (7) days from the date of publication of this notice along with self attested copies of the following documents at Munawar Abad Hotel Lotus Srinagar.
1. 10th &12th Certificates along with mark sheets 2. Date of Birth Certificate, 3. Permanent Resident Certificate. 4. Computer Degree/Diploma Certificate. 5. Any other experience certificate if any.