JOBS IN GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITALSHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
Application on the prescribed form for the permanent residents of J&K State are invited on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only against proper G. R. to the tenure post of Registrar in the below mentioned discipline of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of One (01) year in the first instance further extendable upto maximum of three (03) years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
|S. No.||Name of specialty||No. of post|
The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days upto 15-06-2016 at 03.00 PM. The candidates who download their application forms from official website i.e. www.gdcsrinagar.org shall submit the form alongwith G. R. @ Rs. 500/- in the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar.
The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned alongwith the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on or before 17-06-2016 upto 0300 PM.
- MBBS Degree & Internship completion certificate.
- Marks certificate of all the MBBS Examinations.
- MD Marks certificate/Degree/Diploma in Anesthesia.
- House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned.
- Registration Certificate (upto-date) of J&K State Medical Council.
- Attempt certificate of all the MaBBS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
- Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services.
- Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services.
- Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority.
10 Extracurricular activity certificate from competent authority.
- Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any),
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- State Subject Certificate.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
- The in-service candidates from Health Department shall follow the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt, vide Order No. 164-HME of 2012 dated 2.3.2012 followed by Govt. Order No. 474 – HME of 2014 Dated: 11 -08-2014.
- The doctors who are not in government service shall be paid consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Asstt. Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO 93 of 2009 dated 15.04.2009 plus dearness allowance and HRA as applicable to in-service doctors and no other monetary benefit whatsoever.
- The applicant should possess Diploma/Post Graduate Degree in Anesthesiology as recognized by the Medical Council of India in pursuance to Govt. Order No. 706-HME of 2007 dated 11.1.2007. Candidates with higher qualification will be preferred.
- The in-service applicant has to forward his/her application form through proper channel.
- The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt, vide Order No. 164-ME of 2012 dated 2.3.2012.
- The applicants who have already worked as Registrars/Demonstrator/Tutor in any discipline are not eligible and their applications shall not be considered and will stand rejected.
- The applicants who have earlier been appointed as Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in any discipline but have not completed their tenure for one reason or the other shall not be considered.
- The application form should be accompanied with an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/she has not done Registrar ship/Demonstrator ship/Tutorship earlier within or outside the State in any discipline.
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place in the application form.
- The candidates shall abide by all the instructions issued by the Administrative Department from time to time in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately.
- The selection of the candidates will be madd in accordance with the orders issued by the Government for the purpose and on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview.
- The engagement of the doctors as Registrar / Tutor shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Tenure appointment shall be subject to work and conduct of the doctors in the College/Hospital remaining satisfactory during his/her tenure. In case of misconduct or negligence in duties or found indulging in strike or any other activity which affects the Hospital services/patient care, the tenure engagement of doctor shall be terminated without any notice.
- The doctor shall be whole timer and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice and in lieu of the loss of practice he/she shall be entitled to non-practicing allowance as admissible under rules. In the event of those doctors found resorting to private practice, their engagement will be terminated without any notice and disciplinary action under rules will be taken against them.
- The selected doctors shall be asked to give an undertaking duly sworn in before the 1M Class Magistrate to the effect that he/she has read all the terms and conditions and shall abide by the same before he/ she is allowed to join after engagement.