Are you looking for Government jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. This is a great a opportunity for eligible candidates to apply in J&K Government department. This time GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL invites the applications from eligible candidates, who should be permanent residents of J&K State, for filling up of the various posts
Applications on the prescribed forms, from the permanent residents of J&K State are invited on payment of Rs. 500/= (Rupees Five Hundred Only) against proper G. R for the tenure posts of Registrars in the below mentioned disciplines of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (1) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis upto maximum of (03) Three years subject to Satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
|S. No.||Name of specialty||No. of post|
The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days upto 18/07/2016 at 03.00 PM. The candidates who download their application forms from official website shall submit the form along with G. R. for Rs. 500/= in the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar. The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned along with the following documents, self attested on or before 20/07/2016 03.00 PM:
- BDS Degree & Internship completion certificate.
- Marks certificate of all the BDS Examinations.
- MDS Marks certificate/Degree (if any),
- House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned.
- Registration Certificate (up to date) of J&K State Dental Council.
- Attempt certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
- Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services.
- Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health
- Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority.
- Extracurricular activity certificate from competent authority.
- Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any),
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- State Subject Certificate.
For Govt and Private jobs Updates
Like Us on Facebook