Are you looking for Government jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. This is a great a opportunity for eligible candidates to apply in J&K Government department. This time GMC, Srinagar invites the applications are from eligible candidates, who should be permanent residents of J&K State, for filling up of the various posts
Applications are invited on the prescribed forms from the eligible candidates (in-service/Non-PSC doctors) who are permanent residents of J&K State as Registrars on tenure basis in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable upto 03 years subject to upto mark performance of the engagees during their 1stand 2nd year of engagement which can be obtained from the respective HODs after completion of 1st and 2nd year of Registrar-ship as the case may be:
|Name of specialty||Essential qualification|
|1.||Paediatric Surgery||a. MS/DNB in Surgery|
b. MCH in Paediatric Suraerv/DNB in Paediatric Suraerv
|2.||Medical Gastroenterology||1. MD in Medicine|
2. DM in Gastroentroloav/DNB Gastroenteroloav
|3.||Urology||e. MS in Surgery|
f. MCh in Uroloav/DNB in Urology
|4.||Cardiology||5. MD in Medicine|
6. DM in Cardiologv/DNB in Cardiology
|5.||Nephrology||9. MD in Medicine|
10. DM in Nephrologv/DNB in Nephrology
|6.||Neuro-Surgery||(a) MS in General Surgery|
(b) M.Ch. in Neuro-Suruerv/DNB in Neuro-surgerv
|7.||Endocrinology||(i) MD in Medicine|
(ii) DM/DNB in Endocrinology
|8.||CVTS||1. MS in General Surgery|
2. M.Ch. in CVTS/DNB in CVTS
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar posts at GMC, Srinagar should download the application forms from GMC, Srinagar Website (www.gmcs.edu.in) between 30-06-2016 to 16-07-2016. The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar of account No. 7655. Application forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics upto & including 20-07-2016.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
For in-service candidates:
- The in-service doctor shall carry the pay of Rs.9300-34800 plus grade pay as admissible under rules
- Applicants working in H&ME Department are required to submit their application forms alongwith No Objection Certificate from parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained.
- Applications incomplete or not enclosing all the required documents mentioned above shall be rejected and no further communication in this connection shall be made.
- For Non-PSC candidates:
- The Non-PSC doctors shall be appointed on academic arrangement basis underSRO 384
- Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 31-04-2016.
- Conditions of eligibility for all candidates:
- Those doctors who were appointed earlier as Registrars in the same discipline but had left Registrar-ship before completing their tenure need not apply.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenure-ship as Registrar in the same discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
For More details Contact
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SRINAGAR
10-Karan Nagar, Srinagar Kashmir
For Govt and Private jobs Updates
Like Us on Facebook