Jobs in Government Medical College, Srinagar
Jobs Details :
Name of Specialty
03. Forensic Medicine
1. MBBS with one year’s experience as House Officer or equivalent recognized experience. 2. Candidates with MD/Diploma in the concerned subject will be given preference
How to Apply
Candidates interested in applying for Demonstrator posts at GMC, Srinagar should download the application forms from GMC, Srinagar Website (www.gmcs.edu.in) between 23-05-2016 to 15-06-2016.
The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar of account No .7655. Application forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics upto 17-06-2016.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
a. For in-service candidates:
1. The in-service doctor shall carry the pay of Rs. 9300-34800 plus grade pay as admissible under rules.
2. Applicants working in H&ME Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from Administrative Department/parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained.
3. Applications incomplete or not enclosing all the required documents mentioned above shall be rejected and no further communication in this connection shall be made.
b. For Non-PSC candidates:-
1. The Non-PSC doctors shall be appointed on academic arrangement basis under SRO 384 of 2009 dated 14-12-2009 and shall be paid a consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for the post of Medical Officers in Health Department
2. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 31-04-2016.
c. Conditions of eligibility for all candidates:
1. Those doctors who were appointed earlier as Demonstrators in the same discipline but had left Demonstrator ship before completing their tenure need not apply.
2. Those doctors who have already completed their tenure-ship as Demonstrator in the same discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFTER SELECTION:
1. Stipend/salary of first month of engagement shall be released in favour of the selected candidates on completion of first six months tenure term.
2. In case selected candidates leave the job within first six months, they have to deposit a sum of Rs. 50,000/-in the GMC, Srinagar chest as fine.
3. In case selected candidates desire to leave the job after completion of first six months, they have to give two months’ advance notice, failing which a fine of Rs. 50,000/- has to be deposited by them in the GMC chest in lieu of notice.
4. No experience certificate shall be issued in favour of candidates who will leave the job midway.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.