JOBS IN ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TEMPERATE HORTICULTURE
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-in-Interview on 28th June. 2016 at 10.30 AM at ICAR-CITH, Old Air Field, Rangreth, Srinagar for the following temporary positions purely on contractual basis with coterminous with the project.
Jobs Details ::
|s.No.||Name and No. of post(s)||No. of post(s)||Name of project||Essential Qualification/ Desirable Qualification|
|1||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01||ORP on Fungal Foliar Diseases||Essential qualification:|
M.Sc in Plant Pathology OR M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Zoology with NET and two years of research experience in relevant field.
Experience of fungal foliar diseases of apple, peach & plum
|2||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01||AINRPon Onion & Garlic||Essential Qualification:|
M.Sc in Agricultural Entomology. OR M.Sc. in Zoology with specialization in Entomology with NET and two years research experience in relevant field.
Research experience in agricultural insect pest/mite identification, monitoring and management.
Basic knowledge of data collection, statistical analysis and MS Excel functions.
|3||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01||Outreach|
management of sucking pests in Horticultural crops
M.Sc in Agricultural Entomology. OR M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Science with specialization in Entomology with NET and two years research experience in relevant field. Desirable Qualifications:
Research experience in insect collection, rearing and to undertake laboratory and field experiments.
M.Sc in Plant Breeding/ Horticultural Science/ Plant Physiology OR
M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Botany with NET and two years research experience in relevant field.
Experience in plant tissue culture, post harvest technology and molecular biology.
- The upper age limit for SRFs/TA will be 35 years (men) and 40 years (women) as on 30.05.2016. Relaxable as per rules will be provided in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women.
- Selected candidates for the position of SRF will be paid emoluments as per norms of Govt, of India/ ICAR.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Candidates should produce No objection certificate from the Employer/University, in case he/she is employed.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to terminate services of any candidate without any notice at any time. The selected candidates should compulsorily reside in the Campus of ICAR-CITH. Srinagar.
For more Details Contact
ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TEMPERATE HORTICULTURE
K.D. FARM, OLD AIR FIELD, PO: RANGRETH-190 007, SRINAGAR, JAMMU & KASHMIR, INDIA