Fresh Jobs in Govt Medical College GMC Srinagar Kashmir
Look for Govt jobs in Jammu and Kashmir. Government Medical College GMC Srinagar comes out with latest jobs advertisement for various posts . jkalerts provide all latest employment news and jobs updates from J&K. Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the (in-service/Non- PSC doctors) eligible candidates who are permanent Residents of J&K state for the post of Registrar/Demonstrator on (tenure basis) Academic Arrangement basis
Govt Medical college Fresh Recruitment is under SRO. 384 of 2009 Dated. 14-12-2009, in the following disciplines initially for a period of one year extendable up to 03 years subject to better performance of the candidate during their 1st and 2nd years of engagement which can be obtained from the respective HODs after completion of 1 st and 2nd year of Registrarship/Demonstratorship as the case may be: –
Name of Discipline
1. Medicine 2. Endocrinology Allied Specialty of the Deptt. of Medicine 3. Orthopedics 4. Social and Preventive Medicine 5. Anesthesioloqy 6. Cardioloqy 7. Obsts & Gvnae 8. Plastic and Re-Constructive Surqery 9. CVTS 10. Urology 11. 3. Chest Medicine D. Anesthetist in Chest Medicine 12. Nephroloqy 13. Surgical Gastroenterology Allied specialty of the Department of Surgery
M.Ch./DM/MD/MS/DNB in the concerned discipline OR MBBS with one year House Job experience Note: Preference will be given to higher Qualifications.
DM/DNB in the concerned discipline
For Medical Persons:- MD Degree in concerned subject OR MBBS WITH ONE YEAR HOUSE JOB experience
i) For Non Medical persons-PC in concerned subject from a recognized university or institute. Preference will be given to Ph.D holder in the concerned subject Note: Preference will be given to higher Qualifications
Candidates interested in applying for Registrar/Demonstrators posts at Government Medical college, Srinagar should download the respective application form from GMC, Srinagar website http://www.gmcs.edu.in/ between 28-05-2018 to 12-06-2018. The application forms should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank receipt for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) from J&K Bank, GMC, Srinagar of account No. 7655. Applications forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics up to 12-06-2018.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. Incomplete application form(s) in any respect or not attached with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further communications.
2. Conditions for PSC/ Non-PSC candidates: –
a. For in-service (PSC) candidates:-
1. The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2. Applicants working in Health and Medical Education Department are required to submit their application forms along with No Objection Certificate from their parent Department without which their application forms shall not be entertained as envisaged in Administrative Department Order No. 164-HME of 2012 Dated. 02.03.2012.
3. Those doctors who have already completed their tenure as Registrar/Demonstrator in any discipline need not to apply and their application forms shall not be considered.
b. For Non-PSC candidates:-
1. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 01 -03-2018.
2. The Non PSC doctors shall be paid stipend as per Government Order NO. 596-HME Of 2017 Dated. 25-10-2017.
3. The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the documents:-
a. MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/MCh./DM qualification certificates of the respective specialty.
b. Internship certificate.
c. MCl/state Medical Council Registration certificate
d. Physical active field service certificate after PC/Rural service prior to PC certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
e. Attempt certificate 1 st, 2nd, pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the University of Kashmir concerned.
f. Distinction/National Scholarship/Honors/Medals/Academic Merit certificates.
g. House Officer (House job) experience certificate issued by the principal concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
h. Diploma certificate/postgraduate degree certificate.
i. Date of Birth Certificate
j. State subject
k. Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
4. The candidates has to produced an Affidavit duly attested by the Judicial Magistrate declaring that: –
*. the applicant has not done Registrar-ship/sr. Residency earlier within or outside the J&K State (only for PSC confirmed candidates).
*. he/she is Non-PSC, the information if found wrong he/she shall be punished under Rules which includes confiscation of the Registration of the Doctor ((only for Non-PSC candidates)).
5. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
6. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
7. Separate application has to be filled for each post applied and fee has to be deposited separately for each post applied for.
8. In case any declaration by the candidate is found false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material/information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be cancelled ab-intio liable for action as warranted under rules.
9. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and producing all the prescribed documents will be interviewed.
10. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she will not leave the Department before the completion of Registrarship/Demonstratorship term, however abandoning/terminating of the arrangement in the Specialty will require one month prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month to the incumbent which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.