State TB Cell
Directorate Of Health Services Kashmir
Re-Advertisement Notice for Contractual Appointments under RNTCP
Applications on Plain Paper affixed with latest photograph are invited from eligible candidates of Kashmir Province J&K State Subject, for filling up of following Contractual Positions in State TB Control Society Kashmir under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme (RNTCP). The engagement shall be for a period of ONE YEAR in the initial stage and can be extended on the basis of better performance.
The detailed and engagement criteria are as under:
|Category/ Job Title||No. of posts||Essential qualification/ Requirements||Preferential Qualification|
|1||Technical Officer- Procurement & Logistics||01||2 Post Graduate with minimum 2 years experience in procurement/ logistics/ supply chain management in reputed institute/organization.|
Post Graduate Diploma in procurement logistics management.
Diploma in Health/ Hospital Administration.
3 Certificate course in computer operation (minimum two months).
|Experience in RNTCP or health sector products will be preferred MBA or equivalent in procurement & supply chain management.|
|2||ACSM Officer||01||1. Master in Social Work/ Rural development|
MSW/Post Graduate in Social Sciences OR
Degree / PG Diploma in Health Education or Mass communication.
|3 years experience in working with development sector at State level.|
|01||1.10+2 OR Equivalent|
2. Knowledge of short hand and typing with speed of 80 wpm, respectively.
3. At least 2 years experience as office assistant in govt./Public sector/ Recog- nized Society/ Institution
|At Least 6 months diploma /Certificate in computer application from an institute recognized by govt.|
Other Terms & Conditions governing the contractual engagement are as under: –
- The posts are contractual & do not confer any right for the selected candidates to the permanent absorption in the Govt. Department.
- The engagement can be terminated on account of non performance without any notice keeping in view the public health importance of the Programme.
- Retired Govt, employees below the age of 65 can also apply.
The applications attached with the attested copies of the following testimonials:-
- Essential qualification certificate.
- Marks certificate of essential qualification.
- Relevant Post graduation certificate.
- Marks certificate of Post graduation
- Relevant experience certificate from relevant authority.
- Matriculation certificate.
- State subject certificate.
The Applications along with relevant documents should reach the office of the State TB Cell within seven (7) days from the publication of the said notification in the newspapers at RFPTC Building behind Provincial Medical Store Shah Asrar Colony Barzulla, Srinagar.
THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED IN RESPONSE TO PREVIOUS NOTIFICATION FOR THE SAID POSTS ARE EXEMPTED FROM APPLYING AGAIN.