JOBS IN LADAKH AUTONOMOUS HILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL, KARGIL
Vacancy Details Band Master
Date of issue of application forms: 05 .05.2016
Closing date of receipt of application forms: 26 .05.2016
Total No of posts advertised =01
- Age as on 01-01-2016 are not:-
- Below the age of 18 years
- Above the age of:-
- 40 years in case of Open Merit
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC/OSC Candidates.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex. Serviceman.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Govt. Service/Contractual Employees
- Possesses the academic / professional / technical qualifications and fulfill all other conditions of eligibility prescribed for the posts as detailed in annexure “A” of this Notification by or on the last date of receipt of applications fixed for the purpose.
How to apply:
- The application forms will be available on official website of the District i.e htty://kargil.gov.in as well as in the office of Deputy Director Employment and Counseling Centre (Secretary, DSSRB, LAHDC) Kargil.
Procedure of Selection
a) Provided that the selection will be prepared on the basis of merit as per the new recruitment rules SRO-294 and SRO 438 of 111,1 Dec, 2015 issued vide No: GAD(Adm) 81/2011-V Dated: 11.12.2015 and the candidates selected for the post should be governed by Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment rule issued vide SRO No: 202 of 2015 notified by the General Administrative Department and during the period of five years the applicant shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with grade pay applicable the post against which is applied.
A candidate has to deposit fee Rs 150/= one hundred and fifty only on account of Interview fee / Stationary Charges in the office of the Deputy Director Employment and Counseling Centre, LAHDC, Kargil.
For More Details and Complete Notification