Jobs in National Health Mission (NHM)
District Rural Health Society invites applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of Medical Block / Medical Zones of District Srinagar only for contractual engagement to the below mentioned post under National Health Mission (NHM).
Category of post
No. of post
|01||Jr. Staff Nurse||6||Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff nursing training from State Medical Faculty (SMF) or any other recognized institute.||Upto 45 years||NUHM Scheme|
|2||10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training course from State Medical Faculty (SMF) or any other recognized institute.||Upto 45 years||NUHM Scheme|
|03||Physiotherapist||1||Degree in Physiotherapy||Upto 45 years||RBSK Scheme|
|04||X-Ray Technician||1||Matric with Diploma in X-ray Asst, training course from State Medical Faculty or any other recognized institute||Upto 45 years|
|05||ISM Pharmacist||2||Qual:- Ayurvedic/Unani Diploma in ISM Pharmacist training course recognized by J&K Govt. Homeopathy Diploma in ISM Homeopathy pharmacist training course recognized by J&K Govt.||Upto 45 years|
Important Information (Terms and Conditions)
- The initial contract will be for a period up to 31/03/2017, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme.
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Rural Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
- At the time of written test/ interview, the candidates must produce the originals of all the documents which have been attached with the application form, without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- The contractual appointee shall be required to work at the place against the post for which the selection has been made and the selected candidate shall not be eligible for any transfer from the place of posting.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The candidates may note that, if at any stage of the verification of their documents even after joining, it is found that the selected candidates have submitted incorrect/forged documents or have misrepresented information, he/she shall forfeit his/her claim to the post.
- The selected candidates are supposed to be available round the clock for duties.
How to apply
Application forms are available at Office of the Chief Medical Officer Srinagar on any working day from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The interested candidates may submit their application forms personally in the Office of Chief Medical Officer, Srinagar on or before 10th September, 2016 by 4:00 pm.
The Chief Medical Officer Srinagar shall not be responsible for any postal delays and application forms received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
For More details Contact
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER CONVENER DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY SRINAGAR
Address: CMO Office, Karan Nagar, Behind National School, Srinagar, J&K-190009.