JRF JOBS IN SKUAST KASHMIR FACULTY OF FORESTRY, GANDERBAL
Application are invites on plain paper for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the GBPIHED/ IERP sponsored project entitled “Vulnerability to disturbances, resource mapping and ex-situ conservation of endemic and relict species Betula utilis D. Don (Himalayan birch) in Sindh Forest Division of Kashmir”
Project Period 3 years
Name of post Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (01)
Salary Rs. 16000 per month plus HRA @10%(Upto2years)and Rs. 18000 per month plus HRA @10% for 3rd year
- M Sc Forestry, with at least with 55% marks
- NET qualified. Desirable: Experience relevant to the title of the project.
Last Date The application complete in all respects including the contact information indicating name, date of birth / age, email address, essential/technical/professional qualifications, experience, list of publications and an affixed recent passport size photograph should be submitted to the undersigned by or before 25-05- 2016 during the office hours.
The interview for the said position shall be held on 02- 06-2016 at 11:30 AM at the Faculty of Forestry, Benhama-Watlar Ganderbal J&K.
The engagement of JRF shall be ruled by the following terms and conditions:
- The appointment shall be contractual for a period of three years (1 +2) or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
- The non performing candidate will be terminated without any notice after serving two explanations.
- The appointment shall be governed by terms and conditions of the project funding agency (GBPIHED/IERP, Ministry of Forests, Environment and climate change, Govt, of India).
- No TA/DA will be paid for submission of application form or attending the interview.