Junior Research Fellow jobs in Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University) Soura Srinagar
Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible candidates for below mentioned post in DBT funded project entitled “Elucidation of prominent genetic and cytogenetic causes of pregnancy losses in recurrent miscarriages of women in the valley of Kashmir-North India (A high incidence zone)”, purely on temporary basis initially for a period of One year/or duration of the project. The selected candidate will be paid remunerations as per existing DBT rules. The application along with relevant documents shall be submitted in the office of Principal Investigator up to 20-09-2016. No application shall be entertained beyond the last date. The interview of the short listed candidates will be conducted in the Office Chambers of Dean, SKIMS.
Name of the post
Junior Research Fellow
M.Sc. Biochemistry/Clinical Biochemistry/Medical Lab. Technology (Cl. Biochemistry/ Immunology)/ Biotechnology /Genetic engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a UGC recognized University.
As per DBT scales
Terms and conditions
- The posts will be filled up purely on temporary basis.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the post is purely temporary, the candidates selected will have no claim for regular appointments under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this institute after termination of the project.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of the post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement to stay for interview and joining of the post.
- Qualification should be from any Govt. recognized and reputed organization.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.