GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE JAMMU
Applications on plain paper are invited from the candidates/doctors(Non PSC / retired) permanent residents of the J&K State for engagement on “Academic Programme arrangement basis” in terms of SRO -384 dated 14-12-2009, read with SRO 409 dated 19-09-2013 initially for a period of one year extendable up-to maximum of six years ( one year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct ) or till the selection /promotion is made on regular basis in accordance with rules of Recruitment Governing the respective posts, by the PSC/OPC whichever is earlier, in the below mentioned disciplines of Govt. Medical College Jammu:-
|s. No.||Department||Category of post|
|3||Blood Bank||Assistant Professor|
|6||Radiotherapy||Sr. Medical Physicist Jr. Medical Physicist|
- For Professor:-
The applicant should be MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject and should have worked as Assoc. Prof, for three years in the concerned discipline from the recognized Institute along with four research publication indexed In National Journals accepted/Published as first/second author, out of which minimum two research publications must have been published during the tenure of the Assoc. Professor.
- For Assistant Professor
The applicant should be MD/M.S/DNB in the concerned subject and should have worked as Lecturer for two years in the concerned discipline from the recognized Institute along with one research publications indexed in National Journals accepted/Published as first/second author during the tenure of the Lecturer.
- For Lecturer:-
The applicant should be MD/MS/DNB/Ph.D in the concerned subject and should have two year teaching experience as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor/ Senior Resident / Medical Physicist in the concerned discipline from the recognized Institute.
- For Sr. Medical Physicist:
The applicant should be M.Sc. in Physic; and should have worked as Medical Physicist for three years in the concerned discipline .
- For Jr. Medical Physicist –
- l) A post Graduate degree in Physics from a recognized University;
- A post M.Sc. Diploma in Radiological /Medical Physics from a recognized university; and
- An Internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department
- A basic degree in science from a recognized University, with Physics as one of the main subjects;
- A post Graduate Degree in radiological /medical Physics from a recognised University ; and
- An Internship of minimum 12 months in a recognized well equipped radiation therapy department
The application along with following documents should reach in the office of the undersigned on or before 09-07-2016.
- Attempt Certificate of all examinations of MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/M.Sc.(Physics)/Ph.D. or any other qualification issued by the University.
- Distinction/Honour/Medal/Academic merit certificate, if any.
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- Professional Publications in a standard Medical Journal.
- Experience certificate wherever required.
- Date of Birth Certlficate/Permanent Resident Certificate; and
- Any other certificate pertaining to the Specialty.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear before the Selection Committee constituted by the Government under the Chairmanship of Commissioner/Secretary to Govt., Health & Medical Education Department, at Government Medical College, Jammu along -with all original testimonials and other related documents at the time of interview .
For more Details visit website www.gmcjammu.nic.in .