Government Dental College & Hospital
SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
E-mail: Address: [email protected] Phone No: 0194-2504701, 0194-2504702 Fax No: 0194-2504703
Applications on the prescribed forms on payment of Rs. 500/* (Rupees five hundred) against proper G.R are invited for engagement of Lecturers purely on academic arrangement basis for teaching and research programme only in terms of SRO 384 of 2009 dated 14-12-2009 read with SRO 409 dated 19-09-2013 in Government Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar for a period of one (1) year in the first instance extendable upto maximum of six (6) years or till the posts are filled up by the competent authority whichever is earlier in the following disciplines. The candidates who download their application forms from official website i.e. www.gdcsrinagar.org shall submit the form alongwith G. R. @ Rs. 500/- in the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar:
|S. No.||Name of the discipline||No. of Posts|
|01.||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||01|
|02.||Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||01|
|i03.||Public Health Dentistry||01|
|04.||Prosthodontics and Crown Bridge||02|
|05.||Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||01|
CONDITIONS & ELIGIBILITY:
- The applicant should have Masters degree or equivalent in the concerned speciality recognised by the Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have two years teaching experience in the concerned speciality as Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor from any DCI (Dental Council of India) recognised institute after post- graduation.
- In-Service candidate /official shall not be eligible for the engagement to these posts.
- The maximum age at the time of application should be 63 years.
- All appointees shall be bound by the terms & conditions as envisaged vide above referred SROs and other instructions issued from time to time by the Government.
- The appointment shall not entitle the appointee to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection/engagement.
- The appointees shall be entitled to consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for the post as per SRO 93 dated 15.04.2009 + dearness allowance. The appointee shall also be entitled to house rent allowance as applicable to in-service candidates carrying the minimum of the pre-revised scale of the post subject to fulfillment of the conditions provided under the relevant rules in this regard. An appointee shall not be entitled to any other monetary benefits whatsoever.
- The appointee under these rules shall have to execute an agreement with the Government on the prescribed format.
- A passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place in the application form.
The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies (two sets) of the following documents
with their application forms which should reach this office on or before 10-11-2015 upto 03:00 PM.
- BDS/MDS Degree & internship completion certificate.
- Marks certificate of all professional examinations
- Valid Registration certificate issued by J&K State Dental Council.
- Attempt certificate of all the BDS/MDS examinations issued by the University.
- Professional publications in a standard medical / dental journal.
- Distinction/National Scholarship during BDS/MDS Honour/ Medical/Academic merit certificates.
- Date of Birth certificate. (Matriculation).
- State Subject Certificate.
- Experience as Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator issued by competent authority.
- Any other experience certificate.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview alongwith original certificates before the
selection committee at Government Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar for which dates shall be
notified separately. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.