HQ NORTHERN COMMAND
Application as per specimen attached is invited from eligible Indian National candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) to reach Dy JAG’s Office HQ Northern Command, PIN-908545, C/o 56 APO, by registered post only within 30 days from the date of publication of this notice. The Application should be forwarded on A-4 size paper, neatly filled and strictly as per the format published in the advertisement. Details of the post are given as under:-
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Reserved|
|Number of Post||Age|
|Rs 5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay Rs 1,900/-||Nil||01 (One)||18 yrs to|
|10+2 or equivalent. Typing speed not less than 35 words per minute in English St basic knowledge of computer.|
Candidates are advised to forward attested copies of following documents as applicable alongwith one self addressed registered envelope with adequate stamps. Please do not forward original certificate with the application:-
- Age/Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Character Certificate
- Education/ Technical qualification certificate.
- Computer Experience certificate.
- The candidate should be in possession of all original documents/ certificates as stated a bove at the time of test.
- Crucial date of determination of age will reckon from the last date of receipt of application.
- Age relaxation upto five year is available for candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12- 1989 or as per Govt Policy/ Order as applicable. Xerox copy of certificate to this effect issued either by concerned District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction the candidate is ordinarily residing or other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt of Jammu 8t Kashmir be attached with Application and original one to be produced at the time of test.
- Date of Written test, Type test of the candidates whose application are found correct in all respects will be communicated to them separately on Call Letter to be attached with the Application. No correspondence in this regard will be accepted.
- If large number of applications are received, to reduce the number of candidates for the post for written examination, screening of application on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination for essential qualification, may be carried out. A bench-mark percentage may be fixed depending on the number of candidates.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called fortest.
- The Application and Admit Card proforma (Part I & II) should be given separately, each on A-4 size paper only and sent to Dy JAG, HQ Northern Command, PIN-908545, C/o 56 APO.
- No TA/DA is admissible either for tests.
- Place of Work: Dy JAG’s Office HQ Northern Command, PIN-908545, C/o 56 APO, subject to All India Service Liability.
- Last date of receipt of application is 15 July ‘2016.
- Writeontopofenvelope(lncapital)”APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC”
- Dy JAG, HQ Northern Command will not be responsible for any postal delay or any injury which may occur during the process of test/ selection.
- A select panel for vacancy notified, based on performance of candidate in the written test and typing test, will be drawn up. Based on the merit, the candidates shall be called for final test. Selected candidate will be offered an appointment. The reserve panel will be operated strictly as per merit only and in case of a candidate from the select panel refusing appointment Le. initial vacancy in the same year or next year.
- The vacancy is tentative. The recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/ terminated by the Dy JAG, HQ Northern Command, without assigning any reason at any stage. The decision of Dy JAG, HQ Northern Command is final and no appeal will be entertained.
- The selected candidate will be intimated through a letter. Selected candidate will be appointed after receipt of police verification of character and antecedents.