NIELIT JOBS 2017 National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology J&K Hiring
Engagement of Data Entry Operators for J&K Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to J&K State to be engaged as Data Entry operators/ Registration Assistants in the office of J&K Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, for districts Srinagar. Anantnag, Budgam, Kulgam, Doda. Ramban. Poonch, Kargil & Leh. The engagement will be initially for a period of 6-months and extendable on the basis of performance.
Name of post
Data Entry operators/ Registration Assistants
Eligibility: Graduation with O/A-Level or any other one year recognized diploma in computer applications.
Srinagar, Anantnag, Budgam, Kulgam, Doda. Ramban. Poonch, Kargil & Leh.
Salary: upto Rs. 6750/- PM.
Last Date 17th Feb, 2017 upto 4:00PM.
How to apply
Interested candidates may apply through online portal http://nielit.gov.in/srinagar/recruitments No physical applications will be entertained.
1. Date of submission of complete online application form is by or before 17th Feb, 2017 upto 4:00PM.
2. Interviews/computer based type test will be conducted on 23rd February 2017 at below mentioned addresses:
Srinagar: SIDCO Electronics Complex, Rangreth Srinagar. Jammu: New University Campus, University of Jammu, Jammu.
3. Candidates are required to produce their original testimonials PRC, DOB, Degree Certificate & Computer qualification Certificate on the day of interview/computer based type test along-with 2 photograps.
4. Merit list shall be drawn district wise.
5. Display of selected candidates: 27th Feb (2PM) on NIELIT website http://nielit.gov.in/srinagar/recruitments