Recruitment of class -IV posts in Reveune Department District Cadre Kulgam.
Date of commencement for submission of application forms: 10-08-2016.
Last date of submission of forms : 10-09-2016.
Applications on prescribed formats are invited from the permanent residents of district Kulgam for recruitment to Class-IV posts in the Revenue Department Kulgam as indicated below:-
|S No||Name of the post||Cadre||O.M||RBA||SC||ST||Total|
Shall be 4440-7440+1300 (Grade Pay-1300) fixed mode of the salary for the first five years in terms of Government order No. 257-F of 2011 dated 27-01 -2011 read with SRO-332 of 2011 dated 28-11 -2011 and SRO-202 of 2015 dated 30-06-2015.
Minimum basic qualification as Matric and Maximum as 10+2
- Prescribed age as on 01/01/2016.
- Not Below 18 Years, and.
- Not above.
- 40 years in case of open merit candidates.
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- 40 Years in case of candidates in Government services/contractual Employees.
The applications on prescribed format (Annexure- A) along with self attested copies of following certificates/ documents shall reach in the office of Deputy Commissioner Kulgam by or before 10-09-2016 up to 4:00 P.m
- Dated of birth certificate.
- Academic qualification certificates.
- Marks certificates of Examination passed.
- Character certificates (Attested by a gazetted officer along with seal)
- Permanent resident certificate.
- Reserved category certificate, if any issued by the competent authority.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- All the documents attached with the application shall be signed by the applicant and page numbered.
The candidates will have to appear before the selection committee for interview at the venue to be intimated later on at their own expenses. The date of interview shall be notified separately through print/electronic media. No call letters shall be sent individually.The candidates at the time of interview shall have to be in possession of all certificates/documents in original.The number of posts as mentioned above may increase or decrease depending the number of vacancies available at the time of final selection.If a large number of application are received, the department may shortlist the candidate, as per interview.
For More Details contact::
OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, KULGAM REVENUE DEPARTMENT DISTRICT KULGAM