Recruitment for Class-IV Vacancies in Handicrafts Department District Cadre Budgam.
Last date for receipt of application forms 04-03-2017
Applications as per devised format annexed at “A* to this notification are invited from eligible candidates of District Budgam for filling up of Class-IV vacancies as per the details given below:-
Minimum- 10th from the recognized Board.
Maximum- 10+2 from the recognized Board.
The applicant shall be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir and a resident of District Budgam.
Age as on 01 -01 -2017:-
Not below 18 years and not above
40 years in case of General Category Candidates
43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC Candidates
42 years in case of Physically Challenged Candidates
48 years In case of Ex-Servicemen
Documents to be attached with the application form:-
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Marks Certificate of examinations passed i.e. 1oth and 12th
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by competent authority in case the candidate applies under any reserved category
- Disability certificate from approved Medical Board in case the candidate applies under Physically Handicapped Category.
- Self-addressed envelope affixed with postal stamp of RS=5
How to apply
The application form complete In all respects shall be submitted in the office of Assistant Director Handicrafts. Budgam by or before 04.03.2017 in person or through registered Post.
There will be 3% and 6% horizontal reservation for physically challenged and Ex-servicemen respectively as per the reservation rules
The nature of appointment shall be governed by the provisions of SRO-202 dated: 30.06.2015
All posts mentioned are district cadre posts of Budgam District.