Jobs in THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS
Applications on prescribed format are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for recruitment of Office Assistant-cum-Computer Operator-cum Accountant on contractual basis for Institution of Engineers (India), J&K State Centre, Sonwar Bagh, Srinagar.
The salary of the selectee on appointment under this notification shall be decided by the Executive Committee as per the ability of the candidate.
ELIGIBILITY & DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED:
- The Candidate must be Graduate in any subject.
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of J&K State.
- The minimum age of the candidate as on 01.2016 shall be 18 years whereas the maximum age shall be 37 yearThe application on the prescribed format along with the attested copies of following certificates/documents shall reach this office by or before 15th April, 2016.
Date of Birth/Age Certificate.
Academic Qualification Certificate.
Marks Certificate of Examination Passed.
Experience Certificate (if any).
Permanent Resident Certificate.
Two recent photographs attested on the back side.
- Application received incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitting false, fabricated or tempered document(s) suppressing material information shall lead to the reject of his/her candidature at any stage besides render himself/herself liable for criminal prosecution.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the specified interview at their own expenses, the date for which shall be notified through a separate notice.
- The candidates at the time of interview shall be in possession of all the certificates/documents in original.
- The applications submitted by the candidates shall be pasted with 2 the recent passport size photograph of the application on the * application form.
- Email/Postal applications shall not be accepted.
Jobs in AF SCHOOL JAMMU