Government of Jammu & Kashmir
Office of the Chairman Divisional Level Committee
For Recruitment to Class IV posts in Government Press Srinagar Divisional Cadre
Subject: Recruitment to Class-IV post of Orderly/Jamadar in Government Press Srinagar Divisional Cadre, Srinagar. Reference: Govt. Order No. 735-GAD of 2008 dated: 30-05-2008 issued by GAD/SRO-202 of 2015 dated: 30-06-2015 ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: 01 OF 2015 DATED: 21-10-2015
Application for direct recruitment to the Class-IV posts of Orderlies/Jamadar (Divisional Cadre Kashmir) in Government Press. Srinagar are invited on the prescribed format as Annexure “A’.
The Category wise break-up of the posts is as under:
|Name of the post||Department||Cadre||No. of posts v/ith break up||Prescribed Qualification|
|Govt. Press Srinagar||Divisional||OM||25||Minimum Matric & Maximum 10+2|
|Physically challenged persons||1|
‘Salary will be made as per SRO 202 of 2015 Recruitment Roaster
The number of posts as mentioned above, may increase or decrease depending upon the number of vacancies available at the time of final selection which shall be notified separately alongwith category-wise break-up. Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates must possess the minimum basic qualification as Matric and maximum as 10+2 from any Recognized-Board/University. However, no additional Weight age shall be given to any candidate for higher qualification in terms of SRO-99 of 2008 Dated 07-04-2008.
- Application forms duly completed alongwith attested copies of the following documents be deposited in person or by post in the office of the undersigned up to 07-11-2015 between 11:00 am to 03:00 pm working days only. No application form shall be accepted after the expiry of the due date.
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate)
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Marks Certificate of each examination passed (Matric/10+2)
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Recent Photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- All the documents attached with the application form shall be signed by the applicant and the pages numbered.
- Application forms found deficient in any manner or in respect of any Document mentioned in the notification shall be rejected at the time of scrutiny.
- Application forms received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should submit Treasury Receipt worth Rs. 50/- with the Application Form under A/c Head 0058 (Govt. Press).
- Candidates found guilty of impersonation or submitted false and/ or tempered documents or suppressing material information shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature at any stage besides, rendering him her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Candidates will have to appear before the selection committee for interview at the venue to be intimated later on at their own expenses.
- The date of interview shall be notified separately in at least two local dallies through print media through information Department, J& K. No call letters shall be sent to the candidates individually. However, the candidates in their own interests may contact this office for any inquiry regarding date of interview. No claim of being unaware of the interview date shall be entertained.
- The candidates should be in possession of all certificates/documents in original at the time of interview.
- In case of receipt of large number of applications the candidates shall be short listed on the basis of merit of candidates in the prescribed qualification.
- The candidate should paste his/her recent passport size photograph on the form duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Any attempt made by the candidate to influence the selection committee will result in his/her disqualification from the Recruitment Process.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made as per rules/guidelines issued by the competent authority from time to time.
‘Note: The appointment shall be in term SRO 202 of 2015 as specified below:
- Appointment would be on regular basis from the date of appointment.
- A person appointed under these shall be initially on probation for a period of five years and after completion of five years his service be declared as permanent subject to passing of such test, or successfully, undergoing-such training as provided under the Jammu and Kashmir Civil Services (classification, control and appeal) rules, 1956 or as prescribed under the relevant recruitment rules governing the post/service to which has been appointed.
- During the period of first five years, the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
- The person appointed against any available vacancy on the basis of being a resident backward area or an area adjoining line of Actual Control shall serve in such areas for a period of not less than seven years as provided under sub section(2) of section Reservation Act 2004.
- Every appointee shall after completion of five years period on probation be entitled to fixation of pay in the time scale of pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed. The persons appointed under these rules shall be entitled to annual increment. Dearness Allowance, house Rent Allowance and city Compensation Allowance after successful completion of the five years service on consolidated salary.
- These appointees shall be entitled to the benefits under the Medial Attendance Rules and Leave Rules from the date of their appointment.
VII The Seniority of persons appointed under these rules shall reckon from the date of their appointment.
- The period spent on probation / consolidated salary shall also reckon for purposes of calculating the qualifying service of these appointees for pension and other benefits provided under rules.
- Other conditions of service like, age. qualification, discipline, conduct and other allied matter, a person appointed under these rules shall be governed by the Recruitment Rules of the Service to which the post occupied by him belongs, besides other rules, regulations and orders in vogue in the State Civil Service in general.