Research Associate-I. (RA-I) Jobs in SKIMS Soura
Applications on plain paper are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for the following posts purely on temporary for a period of 3 months/duration of the project for DST funded project entitled “Health survey of tribal population in Kashmir valley with special reference to magnitude and risk factors of non-communicable diseases: A collaborative cross sectional study”
Research Associate-I. (RA-I)
No. of posts
Essential Qualification: MD (Medicine)./MBBS with PhD/ PhD (Biochemistry/ Clinical Biochemistry/ Biotechnology / Molecular medicine)/
Note: Preference will be given to experienced candidates
Rs. 22,000/= + 20% HRA
How to apply:-
Applications on plain paper with the attested copies of certificates/documents shall reach the office of HOD Endocrinology up to 24th November, 2016. No application shall be entertained beyond the last date. Applications without complete documents and experience certificate will not be entertained.How to apply:
The terms & condition for the poet are as follows:-
- The posts will be filled up purely on temporary basis.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the post is purely temporary, the candidates selected will have no claim for regular appointments under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after termination of the project.
- NOTA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post.
- Qualification and experience should be from any Govt, recognized reputed organization.
- Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum education qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.