GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
(DEEMED UNIVERSITY) SOURA SRINAGAR
NOTIFICATION NO. SIMS/ACAD/ 04 OF 2016 DATED: 06-02-2016
Applications on prescribed format are invited from permanent residents of J&K State for filling up the following post purely on temporary basis initially for a period of 6 months (extendable further subject to release/receipt of funds from the funding agency) in ICMR funded project entitled “Genetic Alterations in Thyroid Cancer in Kashmiri Population’^ Sher-i- Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura Srinagar under Principal Investigator Prof. S.A. Zargar, Director and EOSG SKIMS Soura.
|Name of the posts||Qualification required||Consolidated|
|Essential Qualification:||Rs. 24000+20% HRA per Month|
|Ph.D in Biochemistry or Allied fields from a UGC recognized Institution/University|
HOW TO APPLY
The Application forms can be downloaded from SKIMS web site www.skims.ac.in only w.e.f 06-02-2016 to 13-02-2016. No application forms shall be issued from Academic Section SKIMS. The candidates are advised to prepare a Demand Draft (Non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) from any Branch of J&K Bank pledged to Financial Advisor & CAO, SKIMS, between 06-02-2016 13-02-2016. Before filling in the application form insert Bank Draft No. against the appropriate column in the application form.
The downloaded printouts of the application forms along with the attested copies of certificates/documents shall reach the office of the undersigned up to 13-02-2016 and no application form shall be entertained beyond the last date.
Date of Interview shall be notified separately TERMS &CONDITIONS:-
- The post will be filled up purely on temporary basis.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the post is purely temporary, the candidate selected shall have no claim for regular appointment under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after termination of the project.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining the post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay in connection with interview and joining of post.
- Qualification and experience should be from any Govt. /Govt, recognized reputed organization.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
- Candidate(s) presently working in any project at SKIMS cannot apply.
Candidates are advised to attach attested copies of all the requisite certificates with their application forms.
The selected candidate has to work in the project mentioned above under the | HOD Cl. Biochemistry. i
| No: SIMS-781-83-184-D