SHER-I-KASHMIR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES RECRUITMENT 2017
Online applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State for the posts mentioned below:
|S.No||Name of post with pay scale||Number of posts||Qualification prescribed|
|01||Technician Perfusion Technology||Back log vacancies|
|(02 Posts)||RBA||=01||B.Sc in Perfusion Technology|
|02||Technicians Lab Group||OM||=28|
|S.T||=03||B.Sc in Medical Lab. Technology|
|03||Technician Theater Group||Back log vacancies|
|LAC||=01||B.Sc in Theater Technology|
(a). Date of Commencement for Submission of online application forms = 10/02/2017
(b). Last date for submission of online application forms =28/02/2017
Age as on -01.01.2017 Minimum =18 years.
- 40 years for general category candidates.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government sennce/contractual employees.
- 42 years in case of physically challenged candidates.
- 43 years in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe /RBA/ALC/Social Caste Candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Senncemen.
Candidates shall deposit fee of Rs.300 (Rupees Three hundred Rupees Only) only with Rs.15/- Bank Charges
How to apply
- The necessary instruction for filling-up of online application forms is available on SKIMS website, skims.ac.in.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post.
- The application form for the above mentioned posts shall be filled online on SKIMS website (skims.ac.in) only and no application form shall be issued from SKIMS.
- A link for online filling of application form shall be available on SKIMS website from 10/02/2017 to 28/02/2017
- Candidates must take a printout of the fee payment challan after successful filling of application form.
- Candidates shall deposit fee of Rs.300 (Rupees Three hundred Rupees Only) only with Rs.15/- Bank Charges in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment challan and obtain the candidate’s counterfoil copy of the application fee payment challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) Branch Name & Code No. (b) Transaction No. and (c) Date of Deposit filled by the branch official and enter the payment details in the online application form (Payment Details) for the final submission of the application form.